• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Sherb in boxes tomorrow!

GeorgiPig

Bells
Feedback
100% (3) +
He was one of my original 5 so his house is one of the starter houses but I believe when he moves out it will turn default? He is wearing his original sweater still.
While goat villagers are my favourite species, I have other lazies in mind so I’m sad to let him go.
He’ll be in boxes on the 14th May 2020.

Because he hasn’t got an amiibo card as of yet I’m wanting 50 NMT. :)

thank you!

Attachments

• DB8380FD-9AF9-4193-9C70-58D56095BC9F.png
    DB8380FD-9AF9-4193-9C70-58D56095BC9F.png
    153.6 KB · Views: 17
hello!! i would love to have him for 50 nmt if he's still available, please! ( ; v ; )

yep that’s great! thank you.
i’ll message you tomorrow about picking him up. :)
thank you so, so, so much!! he's my lazy dreamie and i'm so grateful, thank you!! :giggle: i'll be sure to have a plot open to take him tomorrow!
also, do you happen to have a wish list? i have quite a few diy recipes, furniture, clothing, and wallpapers/floorings, and would love to give you some in addition to the nmts!

Last edited:
awh that’s so kind of you! thank you!
I don’t current have a wish list but I am trying to collect the ironwood set (I’ve got the bed, table and kitchenette) and a cutting board, if you have those diys? im also looking for any of the garden set and cloud flooring. in furniture I’m looking for a bunkbed and any bathroom items (expect the showerset and bathroom towel rack). I’m also a lover of any plant furniture.
but if you don't have any of those items, don’t worry! :D

it's my pleasure! 💖 and ooh, okay! i can get you the following:

ironwood clock diy
cutting board diy
mossy-garden flooring

bunk bed (silver, black, blue)
bathroom sink (beige)
bidet
claw-foot tub (red)
cypress bathtub (light wood, natural wood, dark wood)
rattan towel basket (brown)
shower booth (white, black)
squat toilet
toilet (white)
toilet-cleaning set (colorful)
ventilation fan (pink, orange)
whirlpool bath (white, black)

and for plant furniture, do you mean plant-themed, like the cosmos shower or cherry-blossom crafted items, or did you mean actual plants, like anthurium, monstera, or yucca?

also, i don't have some of the furniture on hand, which means i'll only be able to order 5 in time for tomorrow ( >__< ) i do have some of them in storage though, so hopefully that'll be enough to cover most of the list! ^^ please let me know which ones you want and i'll see what i can do!

you are so amazing! out of the things listed these are what I need, but again, don’t worry if you can’t:

cutting board diy
bunkbed (black)
clawfoot tub
cypress bathtub (light wood)
rattan towel basket
toilet
whirlpool bath (white)

I meant actual plants :)
Post automatically merged:

Can you do 35 nmt

sorry he’s taken :)

• Love