• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Share Your Happy Home Designs!

wearebap

Bells
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Red Candy
I'm currently playing the DLC for the first time and I am already stuck haha; I have no creative flow going for me and I am never satisfied with what design I come up with for the home!

But I'd love to see your designs for whatever home you've made!
I really need the inspiration right now haha 😅
Also I think it would be a nice cute thread to keep if we share our designs! Once I figure out a design I'll love to post it here and share it with you guys!

I'd love to see some video / photos of your designs if anybody is willing to share <3

Hope you are all enjoying the new DLC!

Switch 1 (Charlotte) RA-2821-6165-5922
Switch 2 (Isabella): RA-9233-3730-3060

These are my HHP IDs. I got more shared on the second Switch currently.

I'm currently playing the DLC for the first time and I am already stuck haha; I have no creative flow going for me and I am never satisfied with what design I come up with for the home!

But I'd love to see your designs for whatever home you've made!
I really need the inspiration right now haha 😅
Also I think it would be a nice cute thread to keep if we share our designs! Once I figure out a design I'll love to post it here and share it with you guys!

I'd love to see some video / photos of your designs if anybody is willing to share <3

Hope you are all enjoying the new DLC!
There are some pretty cool ones in the screenshot thread! But a lot of the screenshots are just people testing the 2.0 features and not the dlc. Most dlc pics are spoiler tagged.

Switch 1 (Charlotte) RA-2821-6165-5922
Switch 2 (Isabella): RA-9233-3730-3060

These are my HHP IDs. I got more shared on the second Switch currently.
I'm literally still stuck on the first house haha
Im currently doing Eloise's home and I didnt know later on there are HHP IDs, so once I unlock that feature I will check yours out, thank you so much!
Post automatically merged:

There are some pretty cool ones in the screenshot thread! But a lot of the screenshots are just people testing the 2.0 features and not the dlc. Most dlc pics are spoiler tagged.
Ooo Ill go find the Screenshot thread right now!

i’m afraid i don’t have any photos handy in my camera roll atm, but i’ve posted a few photos of the vacation homes i’ve done so far here if you’re still looking for inspiration! :’)

Back