• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling [service] i will water your plants, pick weeds, etc.

MayorAqua

mayor of bayshore
Bells
Feedback
100% (12) +
✨aqua’s ACNL town clean-up service✨
FC: 0834 - 2379 - 9789
*i’m on the EST / GMT-4 timezone*

hello!!
in exchange for tbt i will be providing services that will tidy up your town! the prices & bundles are listed below

PRICES
WATERING
i will water ALL of your flowers for 25 tbt. there is no need to provide me a watering can as i already have a golden watering can.

PICKING WEEDS
i will pick ALL the weeds (INCLUDING CLOVERS) in your town for 30 tbt.
ideal for towns with a lot of weeds. i will return any lucky clovers i find to you. if you don’t want me to pick clovers, just ask.

DIGGING/CHECKING FOR MONEY/GEM ROCKS
i will dig up any gyroids, fossils, bamboo shoots, pitfall seeds, etc. that you maybe have in your town for 5 tbt.
anything i find will be returned to you.
any bells or gems i find will be returned to you as well (if you don’t want me to check the rocks, ask)

BUNDLES

i will water ALL your flowers + pick ALL the weeds in your town for 35 tbt.
I WILL PICK CLOVERS UNLESS ASKED NOT TO.
all lucky clovers i find will be returned back to you.

along with watering your plants + picking weeds, i will cut down any trees you ask me to. you will also have the option of picking 4 trees that will be cut down with a silver axe (if wanted). 45 tbt

this bundle includes ALL services including cutting down trees and your option of picking 6 trees that will be cut down with a silver axe. 75 tbt.

with every order i will be giving one free surprise gift : )

ORDER FORM
PLAYER NAME:
TOWN NAME:
FRIENDCODE:
SERVICE:
TOTAL:

thank you!! i know a lot of people (including me) have picked up the game during this quarantine so your town may not be at its prime, or maybe you’re simply just lazy to do these haha.

name: lee
town: osaka
fc: 2681-4850-6939
service: digging/money/rocks
total: 5 tbt!
thank you so much! really appreciate this service :giggle:

ill head there in a bit! <3
thank you so much! sorry i was afk most of the time. did you leave any fossils or items? i’ll send the tbt right now ^^

edit: found the items, thank you! tbt sent ♡

Last edited:
thank you so much! sorry i was afk most of the time. did you leave any fossils or items? i’ll send the tbt right now ^^

edit: found the items, thank you! tbt sent ♡
hi!! i also left you a gift as well <3 thank you so much!!

Back