[Service] Come to my Weeding Town for your GOLD badge!

Hi, yes sorry I am available whenever you are as long as its before 10pm MST

I’m available all day on Saturday! Would you be available then? From what I saw MST is 2 hours behind EST. Meaning that 10PM MST is 12AM EST. I would definitely be sleeping by then.

Sorry I missed this. Can we set up a date and time and I can put that in my calendar so I dont forget?

Sure! Just let me know how many you want and when would be a good time for you.

Hey! Sorry, over the last few days the forum has gone between being online and offline, so I think the notification that you liked my post got lost in the process.

I'm not sure what you mean by "how many you want"... I'm mostly looking for the badge, so I just want to pull some weeds!

I'd be available tomorrow during the day and evening, but I'm flexible so it's mostly up to you.

Hey! Sorry, over the last few days the forum has gone between being online and offline, so I think the notification that you liked my post got lost in the process.

I'm not sure what you mean by "how many you want"... I'm mostly looking for the badge, so I just want to pull some weeds!

I'd be available tomorrow during the day and evening, but I'm flexible so it's mostly up to you.

Oh! Okay, then let me explain: This is a weeding service where you purchase 500 weeds for 50TBT or 1000 weeds for 100TBT. If you're looking for the gold badge and you don't have any of the weeding badges, you're going to need 4500 weeds. If you already have the bronze or silver badges, you would need less than that.

If you need more information, you should read the first post I posted in this thread. Does that help?

I'll only be available tonight starting at 7PM EST or we can do it tomorrow (Monday). When would you like to schedule it and how many weeds would you like? If you don't have a number in mind, we can schedule 1000 weeds for 100TBT to start with.

Oh! Okay, then let me explain: This is a weeding service where you purchase 500 weeds for 50TBT or 1000 weeds for 100TBT. If you're looking for the gold badge and you don't have any of the weeding badges, you're going to need 4500 weeds. If you already have the bronze or silver badges, you would need less than that.

If you need more information, you should read the first post I posted in this thread. Does that help?

I'll only be available tonight starting at 7PM EST or we can do it tomorrow (Monday). When would you like to schedule it and how many weeds would you like? If you don't have a number in mind, we can schedule 1000 weeds for 100TBT to start with.

Heya and thanks for the explanation. I didn't realize the badge required so many weeds, that's crazy... I think I'll have to reconsider as this will cost me every single TBT I have! Thanks for the info, I'll get back to you after some thinking.

Back