[Service] Come to my Weeding Town for your GOLD badge!

Hi Corlee! Can I order 500 weeds from you?
Now my connection should not bug like last time, I have a real internet at home now :D
I am available this weekend almost anytime between 9am and 10pm NZT, and today Friday 8th May after 6pm NZT :)

Hi Corlee! Can I order 500 weeds from you?
Now my connection should not bug like last time, I have a real internet at home now :D
I am available this weekend almost anytime between 9am and 10pm NZT, and today Friday 8th May after 6pm NZT :)
Okay! Sure! I'm going to have to figure out where I put my game. Can we do Saturday 11AM EST (not sure what time in NZT that is for you)

Okay! Sure! I'm going to have to figure out where I put my game. Can we do Saturday 11AM EST (not sure what time in NZT that is for you)
That makes 3am Sunday, quite early ah ah ^^' To give you an idea 9am for me is 5pm the day before for you.

Oh my... Then in that case, can we do 8PM EST (Friday - tomorrow) which I think is 12PM noon NZT (Saturday)? Can you confirm?

hii i dont have enough tbt for 500 weeds but can i pay 10tbt for 100 weeds ?
Sure! Let me know when you are available!

This is also a reminder comment that this service is for Animal Crossing: New Leaf (and not for New Horizons)

Can I get 1000 weeds in? I'm EST like you I believe, and I'm available to get online pretty much anytime between 8am and 10pm!!
I'll send the 100tbt as soon as we confirm a time!
Friend code: 1865-0168-6980

Thank you :)

I'd like to get 1000 weeds to start off!
My sleeping schedule is bonkers rn so I'll most probably be able to adjust to your availability, just let me know when that is for you :>
I'll send the 100 TBT when I get a confirmation from you, thanks!

3ds FC: 1908-0072-3098

Back