• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Series 4 cards coming to Japan 3/24

I wonder why there's only 16 SP's this time... seems strange to change the series convention for the last one...

And because most of those are just new outfit versions, you only actually get to design new houses for 7 SPs if you've been collecting the other cards along the way.

I think the best Amiibo Card in Series #04, for quality of design, is 379 Nibbles. (Runners-up: 356 Pietro and 323 Katt.)

Last edited:
I can't get over O'Hare's pose! XD

It's THAT weird :confused:
Capture d’écran 2016-03-12 à 10.06.08.jpg

Last edited:
I think the best Amiibo Card in Series #04, for quality of design, is 379 Nibbles. (Runners-up: 356 Pietro and 323 Katt.)

Yeah they are cool :)

I like ofcourse Peaches Because she is my favorite Villager.
I have only just getting used to her number :p
325. yeah 8 is my favorite number.
But Ok. Goldie is nice too. And Stitches.
but for me is Queenie 337 and Peaches 325 the perfect cards :)

I like with all people to talk about the amiibo card series of Animal Crossing :D

(sorry that under is for everyone to mean :) )
Maybe You can't understand me.
But I try my best English to write.
I would learn English a lot :D
That I can write and talk English too.
but actually is my Language harder then English.
I am Dutch , so yeah, but you can help me with my English.
When you see a wrong word, say it to me :)

In this link , there is one name wrong. I'll see dubble n. Annabelle. But her name is Anabelle. Can that be change please?? http://animalcrossingworld.com/animal-crossing-happy-home-designer-amiibo-cards-series-four/

Whoever is responsible can make that correction.

This Friday [03.18.2016] … Series #03 gets released here in the United States. I will buy a good amount of Amiibo Cards. I hope to draw the villagers I have between my three active towns. (They're in my signature.)

I haven't played "Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer" in a few weeks. But, that game can be set down for months; the player doesn't miss a beat.

Whoever is responsible can make that correction.

This Friday [03.18.2016] ? Series #03 gets released here in the United States. I will buy a good amount of Amiibo Cards. I hope to draw the villagers I have between my three active towns. (They're in my signature.)

I haven't played "Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer" in a few weeks. But, that game can be set down for months; the player doesn't miss a beat.
. Yeah. I say only that i see something that is a little bit wrong in The name. It is fine when Somebody see that. When I make something wrong, then i am learn About it. Maybe hard to understand. But people with a handicap are a little bit different. But they can see things that another people don't see. So like me with The name Annabelle that most Ve Anabelle . The villager in series 4. But that About series 3 it's come to USA. But too to Europe. I live in Europa. And they say, we get series 3 on The same date as you in USA . Drawing is amezing. I like that too. But first i buy The series 3 map. That comes this Friday in Europe.

. Yeah. I say only that i see something that is a little bit wrong in The name. It is fine when Somebody see that. When I make something wrong, then i am learn About it. Maybe hard to understand. But people with a handicap are a little bit different. But they can see things that another people don't see. So like me with The name Annabelle that most Ve Anabelle . The villager in series 4. But that About series 3 it's come to USA. But too to Europe. I live in Europa. And they say, we get series 3 on The same date as you in USA . Drawing is amezing. I like that too. But first i buy The series 3 map. That comes this Friday in Europe.

ok.
all is ok now.

Heey guys :D
Series 4 is now out in Japan :D
it's March 24th now :)
it's 5.05 am there right now :D
but OMG.
So exited for video's with Series 4 <3
Japanese cards :D

I have a video of Series 4 on my channel is anyone wants to see them :)
Sure.

How is the amiibo checklist app coming along for Android? I would LOVE to record my entire collection on my phone.
You see, I have over 90 amiibo figures.

Back