• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Series 2 Japanese Magazine Promo Leaked??

spamurai

Bells
の
つ
ど
森
う
ぶ
omCsSfn.png

I keep looking at it trying to figure out what or who it is.

I literally said Whaaaaaaaaat?

It's spooky for sure.

How do you not know who this is... *I guess you'd have to have been a fan from the beginning*

Actually looking foward though if this is right. Any idea if the magazines come out with the series, or is it after its been released?

It's Farley from the Japanese version of Population Growing on the N64/Gamecube. He's a troll that lives in the wishing well xD

Farley? So the old Serena? Look a bit fake to me

It's Farley from the Japanese version of Population Growing on the N64/Gamecube. He's a troll that lives in the wishing well xD

I KNEW he was from one of the games but it had been so long I couldn't remember!! It's all coming back to me now! Amazing!

Looks fake to me. Its original old concept art was used. Everyone knows a game must have a new concept art of a character whenever they are in a new game.

It does look fake. That's why I wanted to know we're the "leak" came from. I can't find anything about this on the web.

This is fake. The card reads "Aaros art" in the color text in the left. The BG is all wrong to. The words CP are not fat enough and the dot in the dice is to small.

Crying a little inside reading all of the first replies to this thread...aha.

Would love to have Farley in this game and with a card! I'm assuming spamurai made this himself for some fun in here. :p

Jokes and light trolling are cool, but rolling your eyes at people who genuinely don't understand and ask innocent questions, saying "I can't believe people don't get this" and not explaining isn't particularly helpful or welcoming.

I couldn't afford a GameCube because I was paying tuition and paying for my wedding, so I know almost nothing about the original AC Games or some of the NPCs from that time. This thread makes me feel lesser for that and makes me wary of asking questions. All good, but a little kindness goes a long way.

Back