• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Series 1 to 4 cards to trade (updated 12-27)

Hi! I was wondering if you'd be interested in trading your 153 Alfonso for my 399 Twiggy? Thank you!

Hi there!

I know I don't have a very high Wi-Fi score but I have never had a single negative comment and I am a serious 34 year old adult woman who doesn't scam people over children's games :) If you're still worried about trading, I don't mind if you send your package after receiving mine.

I live in Canada so I hope it's not a deal breaker. My cards also come from a smoke-free home and thank you for mentioning it.

Here is my takeaway after checking your lists.

I am very interested in:
159 - Zell
163 - Ed (I have an offer pending for this one though so I may not need to trade for him after all.)
389 - Bruce

I am sort of interested in:
274 - Flora

Cards I can offer you:
319 - Pinky
WA 45 - Olive (Welcome Amiibo cards are discontinued, whereas the regular cards can still be found in stores, so I would request several cards in exchange for this one.)

Let me know if you're interested in trading! I'll also send you a PM so it's easier to manage our communications. Thanks!

Hi!

I still have 139-Blaire and 347-Tammy for you.

I'd like any 2 out of the following in exchange: 014-Luna, 105-Copper and 274-Flora.

Let me know if you've figured out which cards you're getting! :) Thanks!

Hi!

I still have 139-Blaire and 347-Tammy for you.

I'd like any 2 out of the following in exchange: 014-Luna, 105-Copper and 274-Flora.

Let me know if you've figured out which cards you're getting! :) Thanks!

Ok, that sounds good, which of the two would you prefer?

Hi im interested in murphy i have a bunch of japanese wa they are not region locked view my page

Back