North America Series 1 to 4 cards to trade (updated 12-27)

Hi! I was wondering if you'd be interested in trading your 153 Alfonso for my 399 Twiggy? Thank you!

Hi there!

I know I don't have a very high Wi-Fi score but I have never had a single negative comment and I am a serious 34 year old adult woman who doesn't scam people over children's games :) If you're still worried about trading, I don't mind if you send your package after receiving mine.

I live in Canada so I hope it's not a deal breaker. My cards also come from a smoke-free home and thank you for mentioning it.

Here is my takeaway after checking your lists.

I am very interested in:
159 - Zell
163 - Ed (I have an offer pending for this one though so I may not need to trade for him after all.)
389 - Bruce

I am sort of interested in:
274 - Flora

Cards I can offer you:
319 - Pinky
WA 45 - Olive (Welcome Amiibo cards are discontinued, whereas the regular cards can still be found in stores, so I would request several cards in exchange for this one.)

Let me know if you're interested in trading! I'll also send you a PM so it's easier to manage our communications. Thanks!

Hi!

I still have 139-Blaire and 347-Tammy for you.

I'd like any 2 out of the following in exchange: 014-Luna, 105-Copper and 274-Flora.

Let me know if you've figured out which cards you're getting! :) Thanks!

Hi!

I still have 139-Blaire and 347-Tammy for you.

I'd like any 2 out of the following in exchange: 014-Luna, 105-Copper and 274-Flora.

Let me know if you've figured out which cards you're getting! :) Thanks!

Ok, that sounds good, which of the two would you prefer?

Hi im interested in murphy i have a bunch of japanese wa they are not region locked view my page

Back