Selling Selling some stuff looking for IGB...have art and gullivaar stuff, lily of valley flowers

o013 WOLF 130o

Bells
Switch
6740-8911-3415
Feedback
100% (215) +
Selling:
36 rusted parts
19 lily of the valley
Red sea captains coat
Red pirate outfit
Red pirate dress
Tackle bag
Fish pochette
8 moms sweaters M
2 Serene painting real
2 famous painting real
Fake ancient statue
Gallant statue real

Need:
IGB
Sunflower rug
1 white light pole
Kids tents catalog is fine!

Last edited:
I can trade apples for mums - 1 of each basic (red, white, yellow) for a stack of apples?

Pump
Post automatically merged:

Bump

Bump

Last edited:
I can trade some roses from mums! How many are you looking for and what colors?
I have no Rose's. 6 red,yellow and white would be great and 2 purple and blue ones if you have them
I have of course red yellow white mums and I'll trade 2 pink and 2 purple for the hybrids. Sound good?

I have no Rose's. 6 red,yellow and white would be great and 2 purple and blue ones if you have them
I have of course red yellow white mums and I'll trade 2 pink and 2 purple for the hybrids. Sound good?
I don’t have any purple or blue ones I’m sorry :/ but I can trade the others ones fine.

Ok that fine Dodo code F3XMX I'll be getting your mums to bring to your town. Come when your ready. :)
Ok give me 5 minutes and I’ll b over!

Ok that fine Dodo code F3XMX I'll be getting your mums to bring to your town. Come when your ready. :)
I’m sorry my internet is acting up rn. Give me another 10 mins to fix it

Last edited:
I will have to try this another time. My internet is down currently. I’m sorry! I will let u know when it’s been fixed

I will have to try this another time. My internet is down currently. I’m sorry! I will let u know when it’s been fixed
That's fine thank you 🙂

Bump

Last edited:
Back