Trading Have mom sweaters, green mums + stuff looking for vertical board fence!

o013 WOLF 130o

Bells
Switch
6740-8911-3415
Feedback
100% (215) +
Selling/trading
36 rusted parts
Tackle bag
Fish pochette
7 moms sweaters M
Serene painting real
famous painting real
24 green mums

Need:
Coral fence
Vertical board fence
Black monster

Also need
Illuminated tree
Mush umbrella DIY
Mush table
Much log
Mush lamp
Mush low stool
Mush parasol
Mush rug
Mush wall
Trees bounty arch
Trees bounty big tree

Last edited:
Can I get the sea captain’s coat, pirate outfit, and pirate dress? How much in IGB would you like? (2.5 mil suffice?)

Hihi ^-^ How much for all the lily of the valley plants and all the statues? I can give you sunflower rugs and however many bells you think would be fair ^-^

Hihi ^-^ How much for all the lily of the valley plants and all the statues? I can give you sunflower rugs and however many bells you think would be fair ^-^
I really dont care how much. I dug them up and havent put them down cuz I dont want to dig them up again. Send me a code and u can give what ever. Just need at least 2 rugs, if u have any of the kids tent except brown I'd like to catalog it. If not all good. I'm ready when you are.

And you want the 2 statues I have right?

sorry for such a delay! And yeah, I would like both statues please <3 Unfortunately we are both after the tents XD I'll pm you the code in a second :>

Can I get a mom sweater? I can bring you a pink kids tent and some bells, too. 😀

Selling:
36 rusted parts
19 lily of the valley
Tackle bag
Fish pochette
8 moms sweaters M
2 Serene painting real
2 famous painting real
Fake ancient statue
Gallant statue real

Need:
IGB
Sunflower rug
1 white light pole
Kids tents catalog is fine!
I have a sunflower rug and white street lamp

If you don’t find the floral bears before tomorrow, just let me know and you can catalog mine for free.
I’ll be available after 4pm est tomorrow and throughout the weekend. <3

Back