• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Selling some sloppy set pieces AND other junk!

atomicdinodog

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
BUY MY STUFF.

So i have extra sloppy set items and other things that are taking up way to much space in my inventory! So i?m selling them! I HAVE:

-Aluminum Briefcase: 500,000 bells

-Sloppy Sofa: 500,000 (Call me Daniel)

-Sloppy Closet:500,000 (ClaudiaDonovan)

-Sloppy T.V.(i have 2) : 500,000 each

-Sloppy Table: 500,000 (Call me Daniel)

-Sloppy Dresser: 500,000

-Sloppy Stereo: 500,000

-Sloppy Carpet (i have 2): 500,000 each

-Sloppy Wall: 500,000

-Barbecue Bed: 700,000

PLEASE HELP ME GET RID OF THIS STUFF. I ALSO WILL NEGOTIATE.

I ALSO ACCEPT:
-Cardboard closet
If offered this item it's an automatic trade! (Great if you dont have bells :3)

I WILL HOLD ITEMS FOR 48 HOURS. (probably should have mention that in the first place ..sorry guys.)

Last edited:
You have everything but the clock. Gah.

I will take your Sloppy Dresser then!

Im sorry for the late reply! (I was sleeping) but of course you may! May I have your friend code :) and ilk get back to you around 10:30am mountain time :O? Mine is 5172-0306-8815

- - - Post Merge - - -

Which is in 4 hours and 30 min /)//w//(\ (currently 6am ugh) but I have school! Im sorry for the inconvenience D: but id be happy to sell ? w?

Could I please get a sloppy bed, closet and sofa?

I have a rococo vanity and floor and will pay however much more is needed :)

Okay im so sorry for the busy schedule! Tomorrow for sure!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes for the sloppy lamp! Send me Pm when you are online! I should be online all night today :) you are added and ill. Be waiting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you the bed and closet but the couch has been sold :O! Please Pm me your friend code if you are still interested I should be on all night :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also in the Pm send me your friend code!

Back