• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Selling pics 99k each

Hm yes, it is. I'm really sorry for the confusion x.x"

- - - Post Merge - - -

xD Not sure either but if you are fine with it, I am totally :)

Okay then :)
I feel like I am ripping you off though because that's cheap for so many D: I'd rather have you pick a price so that way it'll be fairer xD

Last edited:
Lol it is quite confusing. Ok so I'd like Benjamin's, Bud's, Genji's and Dj KK please. But could you hold on to them till tomorrow please? I have to sleep right now D: I'll be available around 5pm GMT and after ^^

Sure^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm yes, it is. I'm really sorry for the confusion x.x"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay then :)
I feel like I am ripping you off though because that's cheap for so many D: I'd rather have you pick a price so that way it'll be fairer xD
Oh don't worry in that case ;) I'm really happy with that price^^

Oh don't worry in that case ;) I'm really happy with that price^^

Ah, okay then! So, I'll wait for whichever trade(s) you're doing now to finish and then we can trade afterwards :)
Did you want to do the trade at your town or mines?

Have to see now who want which and get them xD I prefer all trades in your town if its ok^^

Sure! Let me know when you're ready then, as I see you have some other trades before me ^^

So Rin, I'm ready in 1 min^^
Kenshingumi, I come to your town after that,ok?^^

Back