• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Selling Original Bob!

420blaziken

Bells
Switch
3816-4217-8987
Feedback
100% (27) +
In my cycle town, good ole Bob showed up in my campsite a few days ago, and he's already gearing up for a bug catching adventure searching for little creatures that we don't have here in Gotham. He's quite a character, and even though his stay in my town was brief, I'll miss seeing him around.

Now onto the specifics: he is 100% original down to the shirt and catchphrase. On the most recently updated tier list he ranks right at number 11. I don't like doing auctions because not everyone has amassed a small fortune for buyouts, offers, etc. So rather, feel free to make an offer from the list below. Combining rare furniture sets or hybrids with bells is a far more appealing offer. Ballpark estimate for bell buyout would be anywhere from 10-12 mil. Lower of course for combined offers.

Wish list: full sets of regal, mermaid, rococo, or gorgeous series; any orange, blue, black hybrids. Gold axes or shovels or watering cans would be appreciated.

I'm also looking to trade too! I have an open spot in my town if I need to receive someone first. I'm looking for original versions Marshal, Coco, Willow, Punchy, Bam, Pekoe, Rolf.

If you're curious about making an offer please post here in the thread rather than pm'ing me. I'll be refreshing the page every few hours for the next day or so.

If anyone ends up taking him, I'll tt him to boxes. He leaves in three days and I'd rather not drag this out, so here's to happy bidding!

Back