• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Selling full inventories of Royal Crowns for 6 TBT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells

BakaRina

Bells
Silent Night Bauble
Hot Cocoa
Red Holiday Candle
Gingerbread Man
Toy Duck Plush
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (477) +
I have a lot of Royal Crowns and thought to sell them here for anyone that wants them to gain more money since 40 Royal Crowns can be sold for 12 million bells.

40 Royal Crowns (12 mil) = 6 TBT
80 Royal Crowns (24 mil) = 12 TBT
120 Royal Crowns (36 mil) = 18 TBT
160 Royal Crowns (48 mil) = 24 TBT

Last edited:
I'll take 40 for 15 tbt. However, I'll just sell them back to Timmy and Tommy in order to get some money back. Is that ok with you?

I'll take 40 for 15 tbt. However, I'll just sell them back to Timmy and Tommy in order to get some money back. Is that ok with you?
Of course. It’s the whole reason I’m selling them, after all. Send a dodo code and I’ll be right over.

Of course. It’s the whole reason I’m selling them, after all. Send a dodo code and I’ll be right over.
Thank you! I'll transfer the tbt right away. Are you available to trade right now?

Are you still selling Royal Crown for TBT? Let me know, I'll take 120=45TBT.😊

Hi, sorry I missed you. Let me know when you're ready to trade.😊

Edit: I might be on 2:30pm EST Sunday for another trader, we can trade then.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back