• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading [Selling] [Auction] Flurry is in Boxes! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Feedback
100% (50) +
Flurry the normal hamster is leaving Macaron on August 22nd. She was originally one of my dreamies since I've had her as part of the original five, but I've lost interest in her.
Flurry is almost completely original. Her house is just a little bit changed, and so is her shirt, but her catchphrase and the majority of her home hasn't changed.
I am willing to let someone have her for one of my dream villagers: Zucker, Marina, Merengue, Hamphrey, Chadder, Freya, Agnes, or Hamlet; OR for Bells. First come first serve, but whoever offers my most wanted dream villagers (Merengue, Marina, or Zucker in that order) will automatically get Flurry. If no one has the dream villagers I want, I will let the person with the highest amount of Bells take Flurry.
Thank you for reading! Whoever takes Flurry can do as they please with her; sell her, trade her, keep her...whatever makes you happy! I am positive that she will go to a good home. :)

EDIT: Closed! Thank you all for the offers.

Last edited:
What an adorable town name. I would love to see tour dream town i you have it c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hope flurry finds a nice home c:

What an adorable town name. I would love to see tour dream town i you have it c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hope flurry finds a nice home c:

Ahh thank you ^u^
I used to have a dream code, but due to my town being a huge work in progress I got rid of it for a while. I'm planning on bringing it back very soon though! I'll let you know when I get one again :)

Hi, I am willing to trade Marina right now. She's already in boxes. I need her out really soon, though!

As much as I love her... and she's so cute!... I have to resign... until next time...

Have fun! ;)

Aw sorry! Flurry is so hard to get ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm off to sleep now as it's nearly 1am in my timezone someone will most likely outbid me ;-;

If Marina doesn't come through... even though I said I was out... .. .....

7mil! I got some extra money last night! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back