• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading /Selling A Bunch of Unordables I Don't Need!

Interested in the paintings and hybrids. I have tiara hair and can add bells. What would you think is fair? I'm selling the tiara hair in my shop for 500k.

Specifically gold roses, pink cosmos, black cosmos.

Last edited:
Interested in the paintings and hybrids. I have tiara hair and can add bells. What would you think is fair? I'm selling the tiara hair in my shop for 500k.

Specifically gold roses, pink cosmos, black cosmos.

Man, I dunno, make an offer.
I don't have any extra gold roses (it's the only drawback of beautiful town), but I can get you a few of the others. As a note, there's no way I'd drop 500k on a tiara hair- i don't want it that much :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Classroom wall & floor
for
Creepy cauldron?
(I can add globe or world map)
Add the map, and we're good! (Gimme a sec though, I think the floor is in one of my alt's houses >_<)

Tiara hair + 1mil for the paintings (if they're real) and some pink and black cosmos?

I can't trade at this very moment, I'll let you know when I can. Maybe 25 mins? Got a trade to do first.

Last edited:
Ahh well, I just paid off my dream suite, only have about 150k on me, which is probably not enough. I can buy one or the other if you feel either of them is worth about 150k. :)

Last edited:
Ahh well, I just paid off my dream suite, only have about 150k on me, which is probably not enough. I can buy one or the other if you feel either of them is worth about 150k. :)
Sorry, I'm gonna go with the offer below you ^_^ If I find another one, I'll let you know
sorry, crossposted - if it's still available that is.
Yep, I've added you, swing on by!

Back