• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♪ Seigaiha 🌿 An Idyllic Rivertown 🌿 Three Year Update!

Island/Town Name
Seigaiha
Hemisphere
North
Native Fruit
Cherry
Native Flower
Roses
Cloudy Ables.jpg
Cloudy Fountain.jpg

The air feels different on the island today for two reasons: today's the first time it has rained since the beginning of the month, contrasting the lack of sun during June! Today is also the start of the hibiscus season so while it's sad to say farewell to all of the hydrangeas on the eastern half of the island, a new part of the island will be highlighted with the blooming hibiscus.

Riverwalk Cloud.jpg

These clouds add so much atmosphere (haha) to the island so I'll always try to update my dream address when I see them! Feel free to post or message if you visit – I'm so happy that we're able to dream of other islands again!

DA–7204-5927-6160

Three Years Later...

🌿

SeigaihaBanner.jpg
FountainPlaza1.jpg
Seigaiha Map_Labeled.JPG
BridgePlaza2.jpg

RiversideDining2.jpg
LighthousePatio2.jpg

🌿

My three-year, pandemic project is finally finished! Apparently I came back to the forums a little bit late to participate in the blogging contest, but I am very happy to be able to document my island here anyway! I (and many of my friends) never thought this day would come, but I've come to the point where I can't think of anything I would want to change or add to the island, and I think approaching the three-year anniversary of the game is a fitting time to "finish."

Life in Seigaiha is representation of some of my favorite things in life: cute cats, scenic places to sit and relax, boba, and music. Just about every corner of the map has been covered, but navigating around the island is easy and natural. It features 8 fully decorated and themed houses, including:
Checkin1.jpg

A self-rated 5 star resort with a spa and gym,

🛏️

Ticket1.jpg
Jazz1.jpg

A library with two study rooms, a conference room, and computer lab...

📚

OrderHere2.jpg

Boba1.jpg
Brewery1.jpg

:coffee:

Sushi2.jpg

An Asian restaurant featuring a sushi bar, dim sum, and tea...

RecShopExterior2.jpg
Mechanic1.jpg

A bike rental, repair, and recreation store...

...and much more!

Stage.jpg

Music2.jpg

Enjoy your walk around town and stop by for some live music, or visit the music store to perform yourself!

🌿

Visit the front page for a comprehensive tour or - better yet - take the tour yourself by visiting my dream address!

DA-7204-5927-6160

🍃

IMG_6631.JPG

IMG_6630.JPG
IMG_6629.JPG

It's officially been 3 years of ACNH! So much has changed since I started playing and I am so proud to have been able to complete so many projects, both in the game and in life. Working on my island has been my go-to place to escape and even in its completed state, I still find immense joy and peace when I walk around.

🍃

Last edited:
Back