• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Seashell Anomaly???

quadrantqueen

Topaz Topiary
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
When I went into my ACNL village today, I found a sand dollar beneath a tree. Later, when I went down to the beach to fish, I found the better half of my beach scattered through with shells! They were much farther inland than usual when they spawn. What's going on?

Have you had someone visit your town before this happened? It might've been another person. Hopefully you'll find out what actually happened!

Last edited:
N̶a̶w̶ ̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶e̶

I've had this happen before. It's bad. It means that the shells are learning, moving, growing in population. They're tired of being worthless gifts given to villagers for cheap presents. They are starting a revolution. Prepare for the Shellocalypse.

I've had this happen before. It's bad. It means that the shells are learning, moving, growing in population. They're tired of being worthless gifts given to villagers for cheap presents. They are starting a revolution. Prepare for the Shellocalypse.

oh noes, lock your doors! The shells are coming to get yoooooooouuuuuu!
But seriously, I have no clue at all......

I'm crying. X'D

Back