Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (84) +
Welcome

oie_1262830IL2v8miP.gifoie_1262830IL2v8miP.gifoie_1262830IL2v8miP.gifoie_1262830IL2v8miP.gifoie_1262830IL2v8miP.gif

So I finally created this bad boy below (my signature) which took far to long in having to figure out how animated signatures are made, but alas I did it and to save anyone else the effort in figuring it out or the time it would take in the creation process I am here to offer up my services! :D

I will try to keep the rules basic:
  • I will take 10 orders for signatures then close orders
    [*]Orders will take time, but I will keep in contact with people to let them know how far along there's is.
    [*]After completing all orders I will re-open to more.
    [*]You are required to fill out the Signature form provided.
    [*]In the form you will be asked to provide a link to your desired background.
    [*]IMPORTANT: If you have dreamies obtained please specify them in the form, with an *
    [*]Each Signature will cost 50TBT
    [*]If you want to add extra's they will cost between 2-5TBT each.

~Extra's that are not included in the orignal design are stuff like;
Dream Address, Glitter text, disappearing/switching text & Curved borders.

~If there is an extra thing you'd like on your signature and it isn't stated in the form or on extras never fear!
Just hit me up a question and I will try my best to provide for you ^^
~To save questions in the form I have asked for 'Favourite AC sprite'
this will be what is put onto a dreamie that you have obtain/do not want to get rid of,
this can be anything item wise in AC like pink/blue ect rose or golden furnature leaf or balloon ect...
~I will put in a lot of effort to make sure each signature I complete looks different from everyone else's
as these are your own personal sigs it would be silly for them to look the same. ^^
~Finally, if you do not know of any ideas for your signature, don't know where to find backgrounds or have any extra question feel free to PM/VM me ~<3

Mayor name:
Town name:
Native Fruit:
FC:
Villagers:
Requested Font:
Requested Colours:
Favourite AC sprite:
Background link:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hello hello!
Mayor name: Duchess
Town name: Verona
Native Fruit: Cherry
FC: will edit cx
Villagers: Maelle Avery Fauna Beau Filbert Diana O'hare Daisy and Colton c::
Requested Font: anything Cursive and dainty c:
Requested colors: pastels please c:
Favorite AC Sprite: NA
Background Link: http://67.media.tumblr.com/bfac635d5a893649fb77fe3c0024f23c/tumblr_mom6ylcPvT1svhlqqo7_540.jpg

Extra: could i have glitter text please c:

Hey working on your sig now, you haven't edited your FC yet :p soon as you get the chance let me know~<3 Also the BG you choose isn't animated is that okay?

Last edited:
Omg yeah i forgot cx i was gonna copy it from my sidebar cx and its ok! Im not sure how to upload animated sigs on here o: thank you so much!!!<3

Omg yeah i forgot cx i was gonna copy it from my sidebar cx and its ok! Im not sure how to upload animated sigs on here o: thank you so much!!!<3

The exact same why you upload a normal Sig, I'll vm you the 5centimers per second animated BG and see if you like it I could use that instead?

The exact same why you upload a normal Sig, I'll vm you the 5centimers per second animated BG and see if you like it I could use that instead?

Ok sounds great!!:)<3 tysm!

Oh really?? Bc it keepa telling me i cant upload animated photos /:

Back