• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Satisfying Little Things~!

Lynnedge

Mayor Jessie
Bells
I just got an unexpected visit from Phineas for the Weed Hunter badge. I have the beautiful town ordinance and my town is also a perfect town, so I don't get many weeds... never even thought about this badge! That made me quite happy, and it made me think about this: Satisfying *little* achievements/perks/surprises in AC:NL!

Add some of YOUR favorite itty bitty bits (try saying that 10 times fast) of the game!

1. Unexpectedly running into Phineas
  2. Shaking a perfect fruit tree and NOT watching it fall apart

Aaaaand... GO!

Pecan showed up in my campsite shortly after Golden Roses happened for the first time!

Looking back, I can attribute this to a freaky coinkydink, but I like to believe the whole Golden Rose equals good fortune part.

ORE ROCKS

It's like magical fairies raining out from a whimsical volcano.

I also love the able sisters just finding something new everyday just shopping and not being poor.

Oh and qr codes! There are some really pretty ones.

Oo oo and unorderable items LOVE THEM!!!

Hitting the first rock you see with your shovel and having it be the money rock of the day. C:

I love everyone's posts so far, thank you!

How about... buying artwork from a neighbor and it's REAL?!

When you are only missing a single-digit number of fossils and Blathers does the ping for having found one the museum doesn't have yet, gets me all fuzzy warm inside every time!

I only just restarted and I got two my favorite hybrids in the first week, that was a really pleasant surprise c:

I get a stupid feeling of satisfaction when I deposit money into my ABD and it's an even amount. But I get that satisfaction in real life, too. Like when you pump gas and it lands on a whole dollar amount... yeahhh :cool:

Just today I was plot resetting for Lolly and she decided to move right into the villager spot that just moved away! It's a perfect fit! :D

I was really glad because I didn't have to reset anymore after that lol. It's always such a tedious process. >.<

When your favorite villager pings you to not move but instead gives you a Public Works Project. I love that.

When a villager i hate decides to move that same day. Or when other things I want in shop are in shop lol

I once saw a large fish in the ocean and I was thinking it was just a lousy Sea Bass. Fished it up anyway...it was an Oarfish. :p

When villagers water the flowers for me. Also sometimes Pashmina will send me a letter about a flower she took care of and attach a hybrid to it. She always says not to tell the other villagers because she doesn't want them to get jealous.

Waiting all week (without TTing) to go see K.K. Slider! Does anyone else spend a long time making song requests and just chilling out and listening, or is it just me?

Waiting all week (without TTing) to go see K.K. Slider! Does anyone else spend a long time making song requests and just chilling out and listening, or is it just me?

I've listened to songs on YouTube and then I request the ones I like on Saturday. I love when he slips me a boot at the end. Wooo!

This'll probably sound stupid but I find it incredibly satisfying when you eat a Famous Mushroom and you get the question mark emotion afterwards.

Back