• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Satisfying Little Things~!

vv There can be a bad side to this though.

when a villager you want out pings you
and s/he asks for a new catchphrase.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've listened to songs on YouTube and then I request the ones I like on Saturday. I love when he slips me a boot at the end. Wooo!
worst photoshop 2015 but this:
Untitled.jpg

I recently started a new town on my second copy. One of my Dreamies, Fauna, is one of my originals in a perfect map. :eek:

i love when you log on for the day and the hybrids i've frantically trying to breed grew more than one more over night.
it's so satisfying to log in and see 3 or 4 new ones sprouted up beaming rays of sunshine at you. ughhhh yesssssss.

The most satisfying thing for me is when I hit rocks with bells in them and actually get all the bells I can from it. Like 1/3 of the time I end up accidentally digging a hole next to it and miss out on bells.

Waiting all week (without TTing) to go see K.K. Slider! Does anyone else spend a long time making song requests and just chilling out and listening, or is it just me?

I only do it once every Saturday because you only get a copy of the song with the first song you request. I'm cheap like that. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

The most satisfying thing for me is when I hit rocks with bells in them and actually get all the bells I can from it. Like 1/3 of the time I end up accidentally digging a hole next to it and miss out on bells.

8,100 bells is the most the rock gives you, right? Or is there more? O:

I only do it once every Saturday because you only get a copy of the song with the first song you request. I'm cheap like that. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

8,100 bells is the most the rock gives you, right? Or is there more? O:
It gives you 16,100. It's fairly easy to get all of them.

When you accidentally are running off paths and don't kill your flowers.
When an annoying villager finally plots good
When a villager you want out asks to leave
When you get a perfect map on the first reset
When you just lost a villager and your dreamie is in the campsite
When the stores actually have the items you were looking for

When a villager gives you something you haven't cataloged yet! Such a lovely feeling of exhilaration!
Also, hitting a rock and that "sparkly-ding!" sound you hear when you strike gold- I mean gems. But even better when it's gold nuggets!

When i walked over to the plaza and saw Gracie standing there and i yelled "Ah yes! finally!" then my mum looked at my like i have gone mad XD

Back