• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Sanrio villagers

Tyrael

Bells
I've seen some people on my map today with a hello kitty suit on and some other Sanrio stuff. Does anyone know how they obtained this? Or did they already have it from a previous Sanrio event.

I've seen some people on my map today with a hello kitty suit on and some other Sanrio stuff. Does anyone know how they obtained this? Or did they already have it from a previous Sanrio event.
I haven’t honestly looked but I would guess it would be from the new cookie? The gifts don’t seem to give out much but I hope I am wrong. I have received one and it was a fan.

I would love to know what the Sanrio gifts contain 🥺
Post automatically merged:

Ok I just checked the cookie and no clothing items. There hasn’t been a previous Sanrio event in pocket camp so maybe the gifts contain better items than just the fan I got?
I would love to know what we can actually receive when we open the Sanrio gifts 😍

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the Sanrio characters will come with this event/update?

The only Sanrio villager I know of being available is Etoile. I have had her in my campsite for a while. I think I got her from one of gullivers maps?

there was a sanrio crossover in pocket camp back in 2019. you can see more details about that crossover here & here!
I had actually forgotten about that event 🙈 I am disappointed with the gifts only being different kinds of fans but I guess it was never going to be much. At least there are some free cookies and new cute items 😍

Back