• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Salmon Run Mafia *main thread* [GAME OVER. SEE POST #460 FOR RESULTS.]

Oh sorry I didn’t see that
Post automatically merged:

So Christmas is almost here so believable alibi

Oh sorry I didn’t see that

So Christmas is almost here so believable alibi

Lol, alibi. I will be cooking/etc but will be back here for eod, should be nlt around 6-ish. (And speaking of cooking, I got the stonework kitchen worked out. Turns out its a diy...)

When this whole game is over and if droqen says you're mafia i will have infinite trust issues lol

He won't. I was kinda thinking about shawo’s 'passive ability' theory and thinking, if he was right...lol.

But I think, based on everything today esp, that we've got it right.

And this quiet is unusual here. More expected defensive protests if it was wrong.

He won't. I was kinda thinking about shawo’s 'passive ability' theory and thinking, if he was right...lol.

But I think, based on everything today esp, that we've got it right.

And this quiet is unusual here. More expected defensive protests if it was wrong.
That's what i was thinking. Imo defensive ghost=town ghost and he hasn't really bene like that.

NOT DEFENSIVE?!

Also what was your question?

Tessa?

Oh well we lost ggs guys

Last edited:
Misty's role was revealed #271

I revealed that ability post #176 and #181 , lol

and no, i don't think it's betsy.

Honestly, she did literally nothing to aggressively push a miselim, or even do anything suspicious. I'm still going to look over her posts and yours by EoD and see but honestly if betsy is mafia she deserves the win. I couldn't really read her at all this game.

Also love that you just ignored this post ghost, care to explain why you're so inconsistent?
This was :)

Day 4 is over.

800px-S2_Ruins_of_Ark_Polaris_Promo_Image1.jpg

The work crew of three struggled through their final wave, and under the light of the sun setting over Ark Polaris, two inklings ganged up on one who looked like their own, under suspicion of being the final secret salmonid.

@Ghost2008 was Splatted by popular vote.
Final wave clear!

? ? ? ? ?
hacker-png.420392
SIGNAL LOST
*Crackle crackle*
*ffzzzzz*

Mr. Grizz
S2_Icon_Mr_Grizz.png
*Ahem*
As I was saying, employees...

Wait, it's over? That's the last of 'em? Hmph...
All right, get back to the boat.

On the boat, Betsy and Tessa were ready to return home with the spoils of four straight days of the most stressful Salmon Run of their lives.

They looked at one another, but between them there wasn't a comfortable understanding that they'd survived. Instead, there was...

a kind of terrible tension.

veMt4TPQRJuhPgQHkiSH4KPeFyTCTmn7rf3MMlS4D2iCV5lOv45tTgzIP5PB1WgP7iBuLALBoNsYc9uqcwXwg9uieZx75nalh-U42NW0ys3xsb36j3ems6Apt25eqCrcKWmL6TDNEJA

@tessa. was splatted.

? ? ? ? ?
hacker-png.420392
*ffzzzzz*
*Crackle crackle*
Salmonid BetsySundrop, you've done it again.
Return to the ocean and we'll mourn the loss of our fellow Salmonid b100ming--but mostly celebrate another successful operation against Grizzco Industries.

It's too bad we had to Splat all those almost-innocent
Inklings...

SALMONIDS WIN.
Remaining unrevealed player roles:

@Ghost2008 was an INKLING

527px-Salmon_Run_S2_work_crew_art.png

with the gear: SPLAT BRELLA
S2_Weapon_Main_Splat_Brella.png

• When you deploy this ability during the night, it will protect a player of your choice from being Splatted (eliminated by night actions). If this succeeds, your SPLAT BRELLA will break and you will not be able to use it again for the rest of the game.
The ability and its target will only be announced if they are successfully protected. Otherwise it will not be announced.

@tessa. was an INKLING

527px-Salmon_Run_S2_work_crew_art.png

with the gear: SPLATNET 2 ACCESS
SplatNet_2_logo.png

• When you deploy this ability during the night, you gain permanent access to the private SPLATNET 2 forum for the rest of the game.
It seems that up to 1 member of the Salmonid Mob could have access to SplatNet 2, so don’t trust everyone you meet here…

@BetsySundrop was a SALMONID
800px-Splatoon_2_-_Chums_2D.png

with the gear: SPLATNET 2 ACCESS
SplatNet_2_logo.png

• When you deploy this ability during the night, you gain permanent access to the private SPLATNET 2 forum for the rest of the game.
It seems that up to 1 member of the Salmonid Mob could have access to SplatNet 2, so don’t trust everyone you meet here…

Access to obs and mafia chat:

Observer respawn
password: hazard level max
Mafia chat
password: down with mr grizz

Thank you so much for playing, everyone <3
What an adventure. That's all from me for now. I hope you enjoyed your time in Salmon Run Mafia.

Back