• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Salmon Run Mafia *main thread* [GAME OVER. SEE POST #460 FOR RESULTS.]

tbf I didn't know it was you until your ability didn't do anything d3 :p like I said in obs, I thought I could buy myself an extra day by keeping my 'Kinda sussing Betsy but she's earned the chance to prove me wrong with her ability in the night' read to myself.

I thought it was painfully, obviously me. But luck helped. And yeah, my only ability was splatnet, lol.

@BetsySundrop i shall not be trusting you next mafia round because of the LIES YOU TOLD ME!

I'm sorry! I felt really bad, but I kinda had to lie cuz I got stuck being maf. But you did a good job- you voted me!
Post automatically merged:

@BetsySundrop i shall not be trusting you next mafia round because of the LIES YOU TOLD ME!

Hey I sent you a tbt cake collectible to go with your current cake. My apology, lol. Plus I had several copies of it. You'll have to change the settings to 'active' to see it, I think.

This was a fun set up and flavour to observe, the egg mechanic was a clever way to balance things. I hope you end up hosting another game some time, Droqen! The set up did still break my brain for a bit with the 2 vigs and 2 docs. ....and Betsy making there be 2 cops too, lol.

My sus progression this game was B100m -> Elundor -> Betsy.
Took a tiny detour in the middle of the game but got there in the end.

We need to fund a vacation for Betsy though for being mafia so many times in a row. Maybe one for Tessa too for always being f3 OR mafia.

This was a fun set up and flavour to observe, the egg mechanic was a clever way to balance things. I hope you end up hosting another game some time, Droqen! The set up did still break my brain for a bit with the 2 vigs and 2 docs. ....and Betsy making there be 2 cops too, lol.

My sus progression this game was B100m -> Elundor -> Betsy.
Took a tiny detour in the middle of the game but got there in the end.

We need to fund a vacation for Betsy though for being mafia so many times in a row. Maybe one for Tessa too for always being f3 OR mafia.
There's no in between

ive literally never been vanilla town without f3 im always a pr or maf or in f3 its stressful lmao

Back