• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop SALE! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ The Oasis Fruit & Garden Boutique! A Gardener's Dream!

⊳ Name: faron
⊳ Town: wankers
⊳ Friend Code: sidebar
⊳ Order: 5 baskets of bamboo, please
⊳ Total TBT: 5 tbt
⊳ Pickup or Delivery?: Delivery
⊳ Availability: today and tomorrow

Hi! Your order is finished and ready to be delivered whenever you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello

Name: Lina
Town: Anapolis
Order: three jacob's ladders
Total TBT: Nine
Order: pickup
I can also work and help u out

Hi! Your order is all done and ready for pickup! I've also adjusted the price of the Jacob's Ladders from 3TBT to 2TBT, so your new total is 6TBT!

- - - Post Merge - - -

haii! :3

Name: Keely
Town: Konoko
Friend Code: on sidebar/ or signature
Order: 10 pink roses + 3 Jacob Ladders
Total TBT: 29 tbt
Pickup or Delivery: Delivery please c:
Avaiablity: EST & Noon-9pm

Hi! Your order is finished and ready for delivery! Also, the prices of the pink roses and Jacob's Ladders have changed! Your new TBT total is 26TBT!

⊳ Name: Bella
⊳ Town: Rosewood
⊳ Friend Code: in sidebar
⊳ Order: 5 Pink Lilies
⊳ Total TBT: 5 TBT
⊳ Pickup or Delivery?: Pickup
⊳ Availability: now until 10:30pm EST

sweet I'm available rn. added you so lmk and I'll open the gates

Last edited:
Hi! Your order is finished and ready to be delivered whenever you're available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Your order is all done and ready for pickup! I've also adjusted the price of the Jacob's Ladders from 3TBT to 2TBT, so your new total is 6TBT!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Your order is finished and ready for delivery! Also, the prices of the pink roses and Jacob's Ladders have changed! Your new TBT total is 26TBT!

That's awesome to hear! I can possibly fit in a time around this time, to pick up the order, but let me know when you are avaiable to come by my town for delivery! :3 Will add you right at the moment, and will send payment as you are there! c:

That's awesome to hear! I can possibly fit in a time around this time, to pick up the order, but let me know when you are avaiable to come by my town for delivery! :3 Will add you right at the moment, and will send payment as you are there! c:

I'm available to deliver now if you'd like!

Last edited:
I prefer paying IGB
How much would you charge for

1 Perfect Fruit of:
Peach
Pear
Orange

1 Regular Fruit of
Pear
Orange
Persimmon

?

⊳ Name:Kurb
⊳ Town:Fourside
⊳ Friend Code:3282-5503-8266
⊳ Order:10 baskets of bamboo
⊳ Total TBT:10
⊳ Pickup or Delivery?: Delivery.
⊳ Availability:Anytime

Last edited:
⊳ Name:Kurb
⊳ Town:Fourside
⊳ Friend Code:3282-5503-8266
⊳ Order:10 baskets of bamboo
⊳ Total TBT:10
⊳ Pickup or Delivery?: Delivery.
⊳ Availability:Anytime

Hi! Your order is completed and ready to be delivered whenever you're available! I've added your FC as well.

Sorry for late response I was in another town. It sounds great. Here is my Fc: 2251-8930-8204

Let me know when you're ready. :)

Sorry for late response I was in another town. It sounds great. Here is my Fc: 2251-8930-8204

Let me know when you're ready. :)

Your order is all finish! Would you like me to deliver it or did you want to pick it up?

Last edited:
Back