July Birthstone (Ruby)
Mailbox
Candy Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
Cake
Pokéball
Obviously, look out for spoilers. (Sorry if this has already been posted, but I couldn't find one.)
Example =
Bob = Fuuuu... why did (No spoilers yet, if you keep reading the spoilers will eat your face.) hang (Spoilers wont come yet.)
The = Meh, wasn't that sad. How about when (Spoilers..) cut out (spoilers) Tongue and sliced off his jaw?
Cat = That be so sad.. How about when (Spoilers) died in (Spoiler) next to her brother.. wahh..

I'll start. Yoshiki Kishinuma in Corpse Party: Tortured souls. of course, in the canon story (game) hes alive and well :3
He died.
Eye stabbed out by Yoshikazu, Blocks the door for Ayumi, Satoshi, Naomi and Yuka, gets stabbed in the stomach, hand shoved through the back of his mouth and it went through, organs stepped on. He was my favourite character.. waahh...

There's only a few moments in anime that made me teary eye.
But the one that had me balling was episode 51 of the Kirby anime. (Skip to 13:36 to see what I'm talking about)
That music man....that music..

Last edited:
There's only a few moments in anime that made me teary eye.
But the one that had me balling was episode 51 of the Kirby anime. (Skip to 13:36 to see what I'm talking about)
That music man....that music..
Yoshiki's death was the only thing that made me slightly sad in anime. never cried. I have defeated you!

up56853-thumbnail2.gif

Yuuuuiiiiiiii </3

The only real anime I've watched so far was Death Note, and omg the last episode was so freaking sad. Of course I was happy that Light was finally caught, but seeing him go all psychotic was really unsettling. ;-;

It has to be Pokemon when Ash leaves Pikachu with the other Pikachu's in the wild. Omg that was so sad ;-;
But he then came back.
I cri evrytim ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;

I forgot how to do spoilers so no hate , and everyone should of already watched that. If not then im VERY disappointed with YOU.

Last edited:
I don't get "Sad" by anime, but, I do feel emotions. (Don't ask.)
When Shion falls off the rail, staring at the moon which has Satoshi's face in gave me mixed feelings.

Considering, she just murdered Satoshi's sister, she continues to be "possessed" by love and she becomes happy because she can see him when she's dead.

The recent episode of znt when twelve and Lisa knew it was hopeless and they were gonna die and when Rin cries in Free!eternal summer.

I almost cried when Petra and the others were all dead, and Levi looked at them all really sad, and the fact they died in general

Setsuko's death in Grave of the Fireflies. My entire family cried while watching that movie :'(

Last edited:
Back