• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Auction [Sa-chan & buuunii] OPEN ✩ [PU:] crystalmilktea

YAAY Thank you so much! I actually thought I didn't make it cause I got preoccupied with new music videos LOL

Who should I transfer to first? :eek: or does it not matter :p

YAAY Thank you so much! I actually thought I didn't make it cause got preoccupied with new music videos LOL

Who should I transfer to first? :eek: or does it not matter :p

Heheheh it's ok I'm watching the you tubes too. It don't matter (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Last edited:
Woo thank you so much :'D

As for refs, you two can take your pick ^^ Either Aisha or Camilla is fine by me :)

Last edited:
OK since I assume Sa-chan will be working on it first so I transferred to her :3

Also same OC that you are familiar with because it's the only one I have rn hehuehe x

omggg I can't wait to see the finish artworks! I love the collab!!

Last edited:

tumblr_inline_nrbwyq47N41qezikq_540.png

OH MY GOODNESS SHE'S ADORABLE THANK YOU SO MUCH <33 sending tbt to buuunii now!

-- impatiently sets as avatar using phone but the quality is probably terrible o no

Last edited:
OH MY GOODNESS SHE'S ADORABLE THANK YOU SO MUCH <33 sending tbt to buuunii now!

-- impatiently sets as avatar using phone but the quality is probably terrible o no

Ahhh glad you liked it! I was messing around with the way I colored it and I liked the end result
Aghsjsjsks I also impatiently set stuff up on my phone ahaha v.v

Ahhh glad you liked it! I was messing around with the way I colored it and I liked the end result
Aghsjsjsks I also impatiently set stuff up on my phone ahaha v.v

You guys make an amazing team *w* Thank you so much again, both of you!! I can't wait to see the other piece, and also (hope you guys do more in the future hehehe)

Back