S4 League

I used to play this but it sucks the reason why is the weapon/clothes expiry.

Oh yeah if you want to see some more info and get the game click on this link it will take you to the offical website

The game is free! You will need to sign up to get an Aeria account to play.

http://s4league.aeriagames.com/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh u used to play m8? Its still quite fun in my opinion! :D

Last edited:
Aeria website sux tbh my sister is damn annoying she download "Aeria" something and makes my PC slow

Played it in Open Beta. A lot has changed since I popped in a couple of months back, namely the roulette and the pay2win clothing.

Oh, my friend makes me play that with her sometimes! The way the clothes expire is annoying. The whole thing really just isn't my style, but I'm sure it's fun if you're into shooters!

I've got two full premium accounts, but I don't play anymore either. The concept is great and really fun, but the quality is really derp. Crap servers, tons of hackers, overly expensive to buy the in-game currency/items

The last one is what bothers me most. I ain't gonna spend over €50 just to get a chance of winning a permanent item. smh.

OP, what's your current level? & do you buy AP? ^^

Oh, my friend makes me play that with her sometimes! The way the clothes expire is annoying. The whole thing really just isn't my style, but I'm sure it's fun if you're into shooters!

Heh don't forget weapons too!

I bet it's a few diehards and rich kids that keep s4 alive. Some people haven't left that game for years, while I'm on and off.

i agree :p for some S4 League players S4 League is Life! and they cannot stop playing so that's why they keep continuing feeding it with money so it stays up...

Back