Shop Rye Bread's New Horizons Shop [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Clothing, Furniture, DIYs, Plants, and more!

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. Wishlist Items

Rye Bread

A loaf of bread
Bells
Feedback
100% (9) +

WELCOME TO RYE BREAD'S NEW HORIZONS SHOP!

Please read these rules before browsing my wares and making any purchases!
I know there is a lot to read, but it will be worth it. I believe in you!

RULES FOR THIS SHOP:
[Last updated 10/18/2020]

Do not PM me your orders.

Drop off only at this time. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I will stay right by the airport unless asked to come into your town. I will not run if invited in unless told otherwise.

First come first serve.

I use Nook Plaza for all of my catalog needs. If you are having trouble with the website, please let me know and I will do my best to assist you.

If you have any items from my wish list and would like to pay me with those instead of bells, that is totally fine.

If you purchase ten or more items, I will give you a discount. This does not apply to flowers since they are free.

IGB only at this time. I still need to upgrade my character's home to its max capacity.

Maximum amount of items you can purchase at one time is Thirty. Flowers are the only exception.

There are no handling fees to have your purchased items delivered to your town.

RYE BREAD'S NOOK PLAZA CATALOGS AND THEIR DESCRIPTIONS
(Click on a catalog title to go to its page.)
[Last updated 10/20/2020]

For Sale
These are items currently up for sale. I am selling these items for the official sell price. That is how badly I need these items gone.
New items are added to this catalog every day.

Extra DIYs
These are extra DIY recipes up for exchange. You don't necessarily have to trade a DIY for a DIY. You can either use other things of equal value or purchase them for 200 IGB each.
Updated daily.

My DIYs
I can make any of these items for you if you bring me the ingredients. No payments required-- Absolutely free of charge!
Updated daily.

Nook Stop Items
These are the items that can be ordered through my Nook Stop Machine. Nook Plaza lists the selling price for these items as 1,000 IGB for every 200 Nook Miles spent on a single item.

Example: If an item costs 2,400 NMT to order in, then the selling price is 12,000 IGB, and a 5,000 NMT item would sell for 25,000 IGB. I hope this is easy to understand! You can always just ask me for the IGB price of a Nook Stop item if you need assistance.

Villager Posters are also listed here, selling for 250 IGB each.

Up For Grabs
These are where the flowers are listed.
Please take them off my hands.
There are so many.

Wish List
These are items I am searching for. If you have an item on this list, you can exchange it for an item or so I am selling with equal value to the one(s) you have. I can also offer you IGB if your selling price is reasonable.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to check out my shop. I hope you have a nice rest of the day!​

Last edited:
I would like:
Mint and pink boa parka
gown coat
heart sweater
moccasin boots olive and orange
quilted down jacket navy blue
red message may
terry cloth nightgown pink

For:
navy blue box sofa
wall mounted tv (50inch)
Black piano bench
All 3 surfboards
Black laptop
Black imperial shelves

hello! are these items still available?

yellow lawnmower, brown handcart, brown garbage pin, luna’s bed, moon rug, damaged oil barrel, green and beige painter’s coveralls, white pet bed, pink terry cloth nightgown

hi! could I get these:

- bathroom towel rack
- botanical rug
- pendulum clock
- DIY workbench recipe

I would like:
Mint and pink boa parka
gown coat
heart sweater
moccasin boots olive and orange
quilted down jacket navy blue
red message may
terry cloth nightgown pink

For:
navy blue box sofa
wall mounted tv (50inch)
Black piano bench
All 3 surfboards
Black laptop
Black imperial shelves

First customer! Thank you for checking out my shop!!

So any wishlist items...! I would love to trade items with you! Please send me a PM when you are ready and we can discuss things further!

Hi can I get a spooky fence DIY for mossy garden flooring?

Hello!

I am not sure where you saw the Spooky Fence DIY as it is not listed in the extra DIYs nor do I own it myself yet... Did you mean Spiky Fence? I have an extra one of those listed.

EDIT: I got a a recipe for Spooky DIY Fence not too long ago, but I do not own it yet so I took it for myself. I will gladly make some for you free of charge if you bring me the needed ingredients.

hello! are these items still available?

yellow lawnmower, brown handcart, brown garbage pin, luna’s bed, moon rug, damaged oil barrel, green and beige painter’s coveralls, white pet bed, pink terry cloth nightgown

Hello Hello!

One of the customers already asked for the Pink Terry Cloth Nightgown, but since it is the grand opening of my shop I ordered one in just for you!

Lemme punch in the numbers real quick...

Handcart (Brown) - 475
Garbage Bin (Brown) - 250
Lawnmower (Yellow) - 725
Luna's Bed - 900
Moon Rug - 500
Oil barrel (Damaged) - 162
Painter's Coveralls (Beige) - 400
Painter's Coveralls (Green) - 400
Pet Bed (White) - 275
Terry-Cloth Nightgown (Pink) - 360

The total comes up to 4,447, but since you ordered more than ten items...

With my discount, you order comes up to 4,400!

I will PM you once your order is ready!

hi! could I get these:

- bathroom towel rack
- botanical rug
- pendulum clock
- DIY workbench recipe

Hello!

Of course!

Before I punch in the numbers, I noticed you included a DIY Recipe with your order. Would you like to trade it for an item off my wishlist or would you like to pay for it with bells instead? I just found out Nook Plaza lists the selling price for DIY Recipes at 200 Bells per recipe. Does that sounds good price-wise for the DIY Recipe?

Hey :)
How much for 4 white street lamps ?
Hey there! Hope you're having a good day so far!

Nook Plaza says the Streetlamps are sold at 5,000 Bells each. Is that alright with you?

So any wishlist items...! I would love to trade items with you! Please send me a PM when you are ready and we can discuss things further!

Hello!

I am not sure where you saw the Spooky Fence DIY as it is not listed in the extra DIYs nor do I own it myself yet... Did you mean Spiky Fence? I have an extra one of those listed.

EDIT: I got a a recipe for Spooky DIY Fence not too long ago, but I do not own it yet so I took it for myself. I will gladly make some for you free of charge if you bring me the needed ingredients.

Hello Hello!

One of the customers already asked for the Pink Terry Cloth Nightgown, but since it is the grand opening of my shop I ordered one in just for you!

Handcart (Brown) - 475
Lawnmower (Yellow) - 725
Luna's Bed - 900
Moon Rug - 500
Pet Bed (White) - 275

Hello!

Of course!

Before I punch in the numbers, I noticed you included a DIY Recipe with your order. Would you like to trade it for an item off my wishlist or would you like to pay for it with bells instead? I just found out Nook Plaza lists the selling price for DIY Recipes at 200 Bells per recipe. Does that sounds good price-wise for the DIY Recipe?

Nook Plaza says the Streetlamps are sold at 5,000 Bells each. Is that alright with you?
yes 200 bells for the recipe sounds good!! just let me know how much everything would be!

yes 200 bells for the recipe sounds good!! just let me know how much everything would be!

Sounds good! Lemme punch in the numbers real quick...

DIY workbench recipe - 200
Bathroom Towel Rack - 350
Botanical Rug - 500
Pendulum Clock - 475

The total comes up to 1,525!

I will PM you when your order is ready!

Hi there! May I have the following items from your For Sale list, as well as some of your Nook Stop variants? I hope this order isn't too large. 😅

From your For Sale list -- I believe the total is 2,100 IGB for them, but do double-check my math.
  • Pom-pom Sweater (pink) [360]
  • Retro Sweater (yellow) [300]
  • Simple Checkered Dress (beige) [300]
  • Skiwear (light blue) [420]
  • Yodel Cardigan (mustard) [360]
  • Yodel Cardigan (navy blue) [360]
From your Nook Stop Items list -- let me know how much you're looking for, for these items.
  • Drink Machine (red)
  • Lighthouse (brown)
  • Park Clock (silver) - x2
  • Streetlamps (white) - x12
Let me know, and if you accept my order, I don't mind waiting until you have ordered all of the Nook Stop items to trade.

Please and thank you. 😊

Hi! I’m interested in four of the brick lighthouses and five of the villager posters (or one if you only have one and can’t order more). Let me know what you want for all of them :)

Hello!

Hello Hello!

Handcart (Brown) - 475
Lawnmower (Yellow) - 725
Luna's Bed - 900
Moon Rug - 500
Pet Bed (White) - 275

Hello!

Of course!

Thank you for your reply but I am no longer after them thank you so much tho :)

Hi there! May I have the following items from your For Sale list, as well as some of your Nook Stop variants? I hope this order isn't too large. 😅

From your For Sale list -- I believe the total is 2,100 IGB for them, but do double-check my math.
  • Pom-pom Sweater (pink) [360]
  • Retro Sweater (yellow) [300]
  • Simple Checkered Dress (beige) [300]
  • Skiwear (light blue) [420]
  • Yodel Cardigan (mustard) [360]
  • Yodel Cardigan (navy blue) [360]
From your Nook Stop Items list -- let me know how much you're looking for, for these items.
  • Drink Machine (red)
  • Lighthouse (brown)
  • Park Clock (silver) - x2
  • Streetlamps (white) - x12
Let me know, and if you accept my order, I don't mind waiting until you have ordered all of the Nook Stop items to trade.

Please and thank you. 😊

Hello!

Of course! 22 items for an order isn't too large. I appreciate that you are requesting a lot of my items!

You did the math right-- The order from the For Sale list comes up to 2,100 IGB.

I checked Nook Plaza and the selling prices of the Nook Stop items are as follows:

Drink Machine (red) - 10,000
Lighthouse (brown) - 25,000
Park Clock (silver) - 12,000 each ( x2 = 24,000 )
Streetlamps (white) - 5,000 each ( x12 = 60,000 )

Are these prices alright with you?

Hi! I’m interested in four of the brick lighthouses and five of the villager posters (or one if you only have one and can’t order more). Let me know what you want for all of them :)

Hi there!

Nook Plaza says the Brick Lighthouses are 25,000 each! Is that alright with you?

As for the posters, you are talking about THE Villager, right? The one from Smash Bros? Nook Plaza says the selling price for those are 250 each. Is that alright with you?

Thank you for your reply but I am no longer after them thank you so much tho :)

No prob! Thank you for checking out my shop and I hope you have a great rest of the week!

Hello!

Of course! 22 items for an order isn't too large. I appreciate that you are requesting a lot of my items!

You did the math right-- The order from the For Sale list comes up to 2,100 IGB.

I checked Nook Plaza and the selling prices of the Nook Stop items are as follows:

Yes, these prices work for me! :) Thanks for double-checking the math. I believe the lump sum total comes to 121,100 IGB for all the For Sale and Nook Stop items.

THERE HAVE BEEN SOME CHANGES TO THE OFFICIAL STORE DESCRIPTION!

"For Trade" catalog has officially been renamed "Extra DIYs"!
I recently learned that DIY Recipes are officially sold at 200 IGB each. I changed the catalog name and description to reflect that.

Nook Stop Items catalog description got a HUGE update!
Another thing I recently learned is that Nook Stop items have an official sell price. Villager Posters are sold at 250 IGB each while items that require NMT to order in are 1,000 IGB for every 200 Nook Miles spent on a single item. Please check out the updated description for more info as well as examples to help you folks out!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to read these updates and I hope you continue using my shop!

Post automatically merged:

Yes, these prices work for me! :) Thanks for double-checking the math. I believe the lump sum total comes to 121,100 IGB for all the For Sale and Nook Stop items.

No prob! Thank YOU for doing the math!

Your total will indeed come up to 121,1000 IGB, but since you ordered more than ten items I will give you a discount...

How does 105,000 IGB sound for the new total?

Last edited:
Hello!

Hi there!

Nook Plaza says the Brick Lighthouses are 25,000 each! Is that alright with you?

As for the posters, you are talking about THE Villager, right? The one from Smash Bros? Nook Plaza says the selling price for those are 250 each. Is that alright with you?

No prob! Thank you for checking out my shop and I hope you have a great rest of the week!

Hi! Yup. That is fine. So the total would be 101,250, correct?

Edit: Since it isn’t possible to drop 250 bells, I rounded it up to 101,300 bells.

Last edited:
No prob! Thank YOU for doing the math!

Your total will indeed come up to 121,1000 IGB, but since you ordered more than ten items I will give you a discount...

How does 105,000 IGB sound for the new total?

That is fine for me. :) I hope you won't say no to an IGB tip in addition to the new total, as thanks for all the Nook Stop orders you will be making. 😊

If they are still available, can I have:
- Items -
Artisanal bug cage x2
Astro dress
bontanical rug
cream diner dining table
do-rag blue
do-rage black
electric kicks scooter pink
fan pink
faux hair sweater red

- DIYS -
DIY workbench DIY
Iron Frame DIY
Iceberg flooring DIY

- Nook Stop items -
Gold telephone box x2
Brown light house x2
White snack machine x3
White streetlamp x6
Silver park clock
Public bench blue x2

Thank you very much!

Hi! I’d like to buy the following:
Tall garden lantern diy
Celeste’s poster
Margie’s poster
White snack machine

THE STORE IS OFFICALLY TEMPORARILY CLOSED!

I need to catch up on my current orders. Any orders listed after this post will be voided. I will reopen this shop once I am caught up.

For those of you I have yet to get to: I will do so later today. I have been struggling with my insomnia these past few days due to lack of medication, which I will finally be getting in a few hours. I am sorry for the inconvenience and I can only hope you will understand.
Thank you for being so patient with me.

Thank you and I hope you continue to use my shop!​

Back