• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

RuPaul's Drag Race

The producers know that this year's winner will not be as big as the past few winners and they're okay with that.

About the multiple winner tapings, they do that every year. During Season 6, they even taped all four of the Top 4 being eliminated and sashaying away. Nobody knew if they were in the Top 3 until the show actually aired and it was Darienne who ended up getting the boot.

The producers know that this year's winner will not be as big as the past few winners and they're okay with that.

About the multiple winner tapings, they do that every year. During Season 6, they even taped all four of the Top 4 being eliminated and sashaying away. Nobody knew if they were in the Top 3 until the show actually aired and it was Darienne who ended up getting the boot.

So does that mean Pearl and Violet have a chance of winning and Ginger doesnt?

It must suck because waiting that long to find out if you've made it is too much.

So does that mean Pearl and Violet have a chance of winning and Ginger doesnt?

It must suck because waiting that long to find out if you've made it is too much.
All three have a chance of winning, all that's been said is that none of them will likely be as popular as past winners (such as Bianca Del Rio).

And I know that the waiting gave Courtney Act a lot of anxiety.

All three have a chance of winning, all that's been said is that none of them will likely be as popular as past winners (such as Bianca Del Rio).

And I know that the waiting gave Courtney Act a lot of anxiety.

Ohhh I get it now.

Not surprised. If I were in the top 4 I'd be desperate to find out if I made top three or not.

Check out what Bianca will be wearing during the reunion/finale crowning:

02922e99aa48d3bbf7bbeeed4bf5e4df.png

The thing about Bianca though, is that she is sort of a stand-up/insult queen first and foremost, which makes her an entertaining face in the drag world - and honestly that's what I've seen drag queens focus on irl when I've seen them - they're as much comedians as they are lip-syncing dancers. None of these queens are going to bring that to the scene like she did so they're overshadowed. As much as I like Pearl and Violet, they're almost purely lip-sync dance performers so I don't think they're going to be as exciting as Bianca. Ginger is a little more well-rounded because she can do both acting and lip-syncing very well, as much as she hasn't shown favorable colors these past few episodes and in the end I like the other two better. She might represent the Ru-Paul brand a little better, but the editing in the final episode hints towards painting her as the villain and Violet as the upstanding queen and person in general.

That being said, if Violet embraces the burlesque vibe she puts on the stage sometimes (you don't see it as often on the show), she could have some very showy-shows and use money to visually stun her audiences. In the end, I definitely think this is what's going to happen and I honestly think it should, as talented as the other two are. She has a strong sense of what she wants and will know what to do with newfound fame and her very obvious ambition. I find it great that I didn't like her a few episodes ago but I've come to warm up to her. There's a lot about that ambition/loneliness conflict I understand.

Pearl I think is the most emotional and cathartic of the queens and has the strongest character and depth in general, with the sleepy drug-addled android wife thing she has going on. There's a lot she's saying with her drag that makes it appealing, and of course out of drag Pearl has a unique sense of humor that I personally jive with and is just downright adorable when she puts on pearlface. She's been through a lot and comes off as very tired of life, but I think also tries to come off as finding humor and quirkiness in that. That's why she vibes with a younger generation the way an older generation will find hard to understand - and Ru belongs to that older generation, so I don't think she'll be chosen.

Anyways, those are my thoughts. Also, done spoiling stuff, if you want to complain just don't lmao. You've had a few days.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I see Katya and Ms Kasha Davis as being the most popular queens from this season for years to come, personality-wise. Miss Fame beauty tip wise.

I was all about the spoilers before, but now I'm trying not to ruin it for myself. So it's getting harder to lurk here. ***Stressing cuz I'm nosy and I wanna know what you guys are talking about!***

Meanwhile, I'm rewatching the whole season, because...I want to. XD

So, don't mock me if I'm wrong, but I think the final 2 are going to be Ginger and Violet. It's going to be a statement about conventional drag versus new style of drag, or I guess, pageant versus artistic.

(Sad because Pearl has been my favorite all along. Handsome Pearl, and his amazing personality. One of the queens I wish I could be friends with IRL. But I do think Violet's drag is just a bit stronger. I relate to Pearl's fla-say-duh attitude, cuz I think that's how I would be...that's how I've always done **** in my life...and it gets you far, but not to the top. :C )

I'm starting to see why people like Ginger. Now that I'm paying attention to her, I'm realizing I may have misjudged her talent. But I think the issue for me is that, when I look at her drag, I just see her as pretty. And yes,maybe it's a challenge for her, because of being a curvier girl, but...really, why? Plus everyone has some challenge or other to overcome.

Even out of drag, you can see her pretty face, it's not THAT big of a transformation. Still, I'm willing to give her credit for her acting/singing. But other than that, I still don't like her attitude and competitive cattiness.

Overall, I see her, I think "hmm, pretty", and then I forget her. Honestly, her drag is not memorable or inspiring to me.

Violet is beautiful too, but there's much more! Seriously, the more I see of Violet, the more I want to see. I love her look, I want her confidence, and I'm envious of her artistry. You never know what she's going to look like coming down the runway. And you wouldn't ever guess it by looking at her out of drag...she looks like a completely different person in drag.

So, yeah, basically, if Violet doesn't win, then I'm going to be pretty shocked. To see Violet and Pearl go all at once, would be too effing much!!! (Ok, seriously, this show. I need to rethink my life maybe. I almost don't want the season to end.)

I get what you mean bout Ginger. Yes she can sing and act but her drag isn't inspiring. She has like no fashion taste. Every week it's be same hair color and nothing really impressive. I would've like Ginger but her attitude is bad. I understand it's a competition and all but honestly ever since the last untucked you saw her true color. We don't need a fake backstabbing queen to win. The editing shouldn't be an excuse anymore.

Violet on the other hand impressed me. At first I didn't think I would like her because of her first impression but as the season progressed, I started to like her. For her age she's truly talented. Yes she can't sing or act like Ginger but Violet is a high fashion queen. On untucked when she told Kennedy to be proud of herself was amazing. I feel like Violet would be able to spread confidence to those who don't have it. I also liked that she didn't give up when it wasn't her type of challenge. Almost every challenge this year was set up for Ginger but they didn't let Violet shine with her sewing skills. Overall Violet may be controversial but she has lots to offer for a queen her age. Ginger may have said she wasn't mature enough to take the title but I don't see it as you have to be older just to represent rupaul. She kind of reminds me of RU when RU was starting drag. They both have that confidence and ambition. Violet should be the winner in my opinion because not only is she talented but she fought for her spot there unlike Ginger that had it made with all the acting challenges.

Pearl....how I loved this one after episode one. I'm happy she came this far because I've never seen anything like Pearls drag. It's inspired me. Plus I find it cool that she's very laid back and not dramatic like Ginger. Being that calm in a competition is strange. I would be freaking out almost everyday. So I have to give her that. Didn't she state that Pearl was like a robotic queen? If so then I understand how she lipsyncs differently which I find to be amazing. Her fashion is simple to me but memorable. On the final episode she could see she tried and I admire her for that. I do have a feeling that she won't win but she's inspired me and earned her spot there.

Kennedy, I thought deserved to be in the top three more than Ginger. Towards the end I grew to like Kennedy even though she had her Ginger moments. Her getting sent home kind of left me sad not only because Ginger made it but because she was more deserving. If Kennedy was top three with Pearl and Violet then I would've been for all three.

These are my opinions of the queens. I have to agree withLyraVale if Violet doesn't win I'm going to be upset and I'm going to think the show was rigged for Ginger with all the acting and singing challenges. I have a little hope for Pearl but no matter what she's a queen I will remember.
#TeamViolet #TeamPearl

Last edited:
I really have to see what Pearl and Violet can do and build with the win. Violet is a lot easier, mind you, but as for Pearl I don't know what she can offer that I haven't already seen or can do better than other queens.

I would've like Ginger but her attitude is bad. I understand it's a competition and all but honestly ever since the last untucked you saw her true color. We don't need a fake backstabbing queen to win. The editing shouldn't be an excuse anymore.

I give Ginger a bit of credit for feeling bad about it, and trying to apologize (even though she didn't apologize so much as justify). Some people are like that, they push you under the bus to save themselves. SMH. I wouldn't be able to like myself if I did that.

I agree about Kennedy being more deserving. She surprised me a few times. She had high highs and low lows though, so IDK if I could support her winning overall. It was sad to see her go though, she tried really hard.

And as for Violet, her confidence came off as *****iness and as if she felt she was superior to everyone, so I had a hard time at first with her too. But now I really want to learn from her confidence. I like how she said "no one else was going to believe in me, so I had to do it myself"...good for her for that, I wish I'd thought that way when I was her age.

I give Ginger a bit of credit for feeling bad about it, and trying to apologize (even though she didn't apologize so much as justify). Some people are like that, they push you under the bus to save themselves. SMH. I wouldn't be able to like myself if I did that.

I agree about Kennedy being more deserving. She surprised me a few times. She had high highs and low lows though, so IDK if I could support her winning overall. It was sad to see her go though, she tried really hard.

And as for Violet, her confidence came off as *****iness and as if she felt she was superior to everyone, so I had a hard time at first with her too. But now I really want to learn from her confidence. I like how she said "no one else was going to believe in me, so I had to do it myself"...good for her for that, I wish I'd thought that way when I was her age.

Ginger is simply two faced. She's that friend that backstabbs you. Anyways her apology seemed force just so Pearl wouldn't feel hurt. I rather her not apologize than be fake. Plus gingers at the bottom of the list when it comes to votes. No saying that rupaul will base it off of that who wins but it shows she's not liked. I doubt rupaul will crown a queen that the public dislikes. Her Bianca edit came of as she meant what she was saying. At this point I see it between Violet and Pearl who wins. Violet has more to offer plus she already came out with some new item. Rumor has it her and Pearl will be releasing music. Violet would be the best choice for a winner. Hoping to see her get crowned. If Ginger wins I'd be shocked. The public would not respond well to that and she'll get tons of backlash.

Last edited:
Back