• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

RuPaul's Drag Race

Violet hands down has the strongest runway this season. She's up there with Raja for me.

I don't even think their dancing was that bad. The choreo was just... blah, for me tbh.

Honestly, at this point I don't give a crap about who wins as long as it's not ginger. Don't know why or what exactly, but something about her rubs me the wrong way.

It was definitely the most boring choreography of the 3. I was bored with it too.

And Ginger's drag is good, but so are the others. She doesn't seem in any way better than the others. And if anything, I feel the other remaining queens have much better personalities that compensate for whatever they mess up in some challenges.

A good example of Ginger's shadiness was that poseur comment towards Violet in Untucked. If anyone else said that, they'd all laugh, but it was awkward cuz they all knew she was serious about it. She makes those jabs at people all the time, and not in a fun way. Bleh...she's got a toxic vibe that I wouldn't want to be around personaly.

Violet hands down has the strongest runway this season. She's up there with Raja for me.

She definitely is! But nobody can strut in like Raja, IMO. Nobody.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I've been binge watching season 6 and season 3! Currently getting season 2.

This is the best decision I've ever done.

I personally prefer Violet to Raja lol.

Never understood the hype with Raja tbh. I'm really hoping Violet, Pearl, or Katya take home the crown, really rooting for Katya though!

As far as runways this week, I enjoyed Violet (as always) and Pearl.

Although, I really liked the challenge/runways this week. Only thing that made me angry this episode was them being judged in pairs this late in the competition. What a crock of ****.

Same. Pretty much on the fence of whether or not they did it to give Katya/Violet the win or to keep Pearl out of the bottom. Because Ginger/Trixie were def. on the bottom 2.

I didn't think Pearl deserved to be on the bottom this week, lol. I thought Trixie performed worse than she did.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so I guess I agree with Trixie/Ginger in the bottom, but it just seemed silly to judge them by pairs.

The judging by pairs was so oddly unnecessary because the placement was correct. Pearly did a good job with Kennedy so I guess they did it because they couldn't decide between Katya or Violet. Hell I can't decide between Katya and Violet.

The judging by pairs was so oddly unnecessary because the placement was correct. Pearly did a good job with Kennedy so I guess they did it because they couldn't decide between Katya or Violet. Hell I can't decide between Katya and Violet.

We're in the same boat there. They both gave me my life, killed me, then brought me back from the grave. That dance was phenomenal. They were seriously both so on point I couldn't handle it. But recently, those two have really captured my heart. I love them both.

But at this point, I would be happy for whoever won, so long as it wasn't Ginger. Only remaining queen this season that I really have never found redeeming qualities in, other than when she made the, "You drank that whole drink and did not offer that wig one sip" comment. That was gold.

Last edited:
I don't even know if the Minj can redeem herself at this point. I'm ****ing sunshine and let's hold hands in nature type of dude when it comes to these queens, but I'm just starting to get testy with her. She is good for a sip but not the whole drink.

Violet and Katya clearly deserved the win. The best runway looks this episode were Violet, Katya and Pearl. I agree with the bottom two this week since the dance was meh. It was clear Ginger made it worse for her group. I have to disagree with who went home though. I honestly don't see what Ginger will keep bringing or what qualities she does have. She gives up and crys about the challenges that don't float her boat. Just like Violet said on untucked how at least she doesn't give up when she had to do the acting challenges. I've really grown to love Violet even though she has her ***** moment. Plus she's really talented when it comes to the runway looks because she always has me gagging.

Last edited:
the fashion game is so strong this season, so many runway queens and that makes me so happy ~

my favourite drag queen ever to be on the show is sharon needles, but i think max may be slowly overtaking her. she's got such a sweet nature? so sweet and caring and considerate and soft spoken. i'm only on about episode 4 of this new season, but i've fallen fast.

the fashion game is so strong this season, so many runway queens and that makes me so happy ~

my favourite drag queen ever to be on the show is sharon needles, but i think max may be slowly overtaking her. she's got such a sweet nature? so sweet and caring and considerate and soft spoken. i'm only on about episode 4 of this new season, but i've fallen fast.

hieeeeeeee

The thing about Violet is, I don't even think she's that bad in the acting challenges. I thought she did fine in Mac***** when her group was absolutely terrible, and I don't think she was even that bad in the "Poo" thing a few weeks ago. She made me laugh a few times, and that thing was not good at all. Lol.

That's my main point against Violet vs Pearl. Violet does perfectly fine in the acting challenges because let's be honest, Violet is a runway girl. I think that the endless amount of acting challenges this season is a high point for her because baby girl is proving to be very versatile.

hieeeeeeee

The thing about Violet is, I don't even think she's that bad in the acting challenges. I thought she did fine in Mac***** when her group was absolutely terrible, and I don't think she was even that bad in the "Poo" thing a few weeks ago. She made me laugh a few times, and that thing was not good at all. Lol.

in the shakespeare challenge i think she did okay? like i understand the rest of her team was absolutely awful, but it was funnily bad. the judges comments were so harsh, i thought violet did good as mac*****? i think her face really did it for her, she has a really shady "i'm better than you" look which is delectable

So I've been watching the entire season 7 and I have to say my favorite 3 that are still in are Pearl, Ginger, and Kennedy. Pearl kinda reminds me of myself: bull****s everything and does a great job at it. Ginger out of character reminds me of a friend I had in high school, really really similar. And Kennedy just slays the runway all the time.

Can't say I like Violet, seems full of herself and not in a good way. Want her to go next but it's probably not going to happen.

I don't even know if the Minj can redeem herself at this point. I'm ****ing sunshine and let's hold hands in nature type of dude when it comes to these queens, but I'm just starting to get testy with her. She is good for a sip but not the whole drink.

Honestly, I'm starting to think that things are rigged in her favour just so they can have a big girl winner.

So I've been watching the entire season 7 and I have to say my favorite 3 that are still in are Pearl, Ginger, and Kennedy. Pearl kinda reminds me of myself: bull****s everything and does a great job at it. Ginger out of character reminds me of a friend I had in high school, really really similar. And Kennedy just slays the runway all the time.

Can't say I like Violet, seems full of herself and not in a good way. Want her to go next but it's probably not going to happen.

Personally Violet is way better than Ginger and Kennedy. Her runways looks are stronger.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly, I'm starting to think that things are rigged in her favour just so they can have a big girl winner.

That would be messed up though. ;-; I always wondered if it was rigged because of what Willam said.

I don't know if I can sign off on the show favoring Ginger to win because I don't get that at all. I lean that towards Violet/Pearl in terms of editing. I'm mostly positive that they will not crown a queen that doesn't at least resonate with the public.

In my heart of hearts, Katya or Kennedy will win. Realistically, Pearl or Violet will win.

Personally Violet is way better than Ginger and Kennedy. Her runways looks are stronger.

I think so too, Violet's transformation kills me. As a boy, he's not very good looking...but in drag, she's stunning. Like a work of art, as they said.

But in her favor, Kennedy has a lot going on under the surface. I want to know more of her story. Actually, she'd be one queen that would be fun to get drunk with, you know she has some very interesting stories...

I'm not too bothered who wins, because they're all deserving of being in the top 5/6...and now everyone knows who they are. They'll be able to have great careers hopefully for a long time.

Still rooting for Katya, Ginger, and Kennedy for Top 3. Katya is my winner.

Also, something that went unseen in the latest episode, Trixie won a phone call home when she won the reading challenge. She ended up giving it to Ginger and she called her husband. None of it was shown though.

Back