Trading Rudy, Maple, and more. Looking for Marshal!

SupaCake

Bells
Feedback
100% (6) +
I also have Pekoe, Kyle, Pietro and Eugene available!
Rudy is in boxes though, so if you're not interested in him, I would like to get him out first, to someone else. :)
I also have plenty of hybrids, my wife has a few sets (she just said sloppy and 7-11, but she also has some other few, complete) and I can even throw some bells on top!
This is for my wife, Marshal is her very last dreamy! If you're not interested in any of the above, my Wife can reserve a villager for you in her cycling town.
Lets work something out!

Would you be willing to sell Pekoe for bells? I don't have any villagers to offer, unfortunately.

Sorry, Pekoe is one of my Wife's villagers, so it's not up to me to take other offers.

Maple is also hers. xD
(Maple, Pekoe, and Eugene.)
She should be home soon, about an hour, so she can decide then.

Umm, Rudy is mine.. Hmm, I wanted him to kind of help with Marshal, but since nothing seems to be falling through, I'm open to villager offers. I'm interested in Snake, Static and lazy villagers. c:

I don't have any villager to interest you then :<
I can offer bells though . That is all I can offer :<

Haiii. I'm Cancoon3 from reddit :3
I'm willing to negotiate but I just want to know whether 4 sets (still thinking of which ones I want) and 10mil would be fine or too much.

No need to rush! I don't have him in boxes or even moving yet xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Surprisingly, he just popped the question to move!
Like I said my price is negotiable I would just like to know my options on the sets c:
Hopefully you get back soon.

Edit: If you don't reply in 50mins I'll say no to him moving. Not cause I'm no longer interested but because I have a chance of getting a dreamie if I have room now. (I'll save Marshal for you guys!)

Last edited:
Back and ready!
She has full 7-11, sloppy, rococo, sweets, and everything in the mermaid set except the screen!

Last edited:
7-11, Sloppy, Sweets, Mermaid, and 8mil?
I can go lower on bells and take out one of the sets if I must :)

Last edited:
7-11, Sloppy, Sweets, Mermaid, and 8mil?
I can go lower on bells and take out one of the sets if I must :)

Hi I'm the wife:) The bell amount is good but I kind of wanted to keep the sweets set.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you be willing to sell Pekoe for bells? I don't have any villagers to offer, unfortunately.

Hello I'm the wife how many bells would you be willing to offer?

- - - Post Merge - - -

My friend would LOVE maple, would you take anything else?

Hi I'm the wife what would you be willing to offer for maple?

Last edited:
Can you do the other three sets and 10mil?
I'm fine with the three sets and 8mil if it's too much!
You can add my code now, do I add your FC or your husband's? c:

Edit: On second thought, the three sets and 5mil? I know he goes for a lot but I feel bad taking too much (Even though I'm still being pretty greedy lol orz)

Last edited:
Sloppy, 7-11, Mermaid and 8 million! Add both of our codes, he has the bells and I have the sets. :)

Edit: Okay 5 mil is fine too.

Last edited:
Okay :)
So how will we do this, will you both come at the same time? Just in case you guys are scared of me scamming we can do it this way click

Back