<RP>-<PRIVATE>-Heaven and Hell-A dedication to all ended RPs

(To those of you that asked, no, there arent any empty spaces at the moment. Id like to get it a bit more settled c: )
Kaiso stood up, thinking of her life. It was miserable, causing her to kill herself. "Everyone..just left me..my life was going downhill, I couldnt take it," she said to herself, getting dressed

(wait we started omfg)

Molly woke up from her sleep. "Another day." She said, and got up to get dressed. She put on her best white dress. "Hopefully this doesn't get dirty while I'm out.."

Stocking stood up and put her bow in her hair. She didn't change her clothes when she went to sleep, she just took off her bow. Stocking put down Honekoneko for a while and then swiftly picked him back up. "I won't let anyone hurt you ever," Stocking sighed to herself. Stocking's voice was a bit raspy.

Esdeath put on her normal clothes, and reached for a hairbrush. She took off her hat and brushed her long blue hair. It was a little hard since her hair was knee length. Esdeath then put her hat securely on her head. She then gently placed the hairbrush down. Esdeath remembered her past and started to laugh to herself. "Even though I'm stuck here, it was worth it all along," Esdeath whispered to herself. Esdeath's voice was seductive, thats how she tricked so many victims. Promosing them things and they believed her.

(Edited the story a bit, just adding a bit of setting)
Kaiso finished getting dressed and brushing her hair. She fluffed her pitch black feathers, heading outside of her room into the hall.

Stocking then decided to head out of her room, maybe she could find some cake. Stocking opened her door and it creaked. I hope anyone didn't hear that, Stocking thought to herself. Stocking felt the walls of the hall, gliding her finger along as she walked.

Esdeath then pushed her door open, it opened with ease. Someone must have fixed it; wasn't this easy yesterday, Esdeath thought to herself. Esdeath's heels tapped loudly in the somewhat quiet hallway.

Last edited:
The headache went away after some time. Aions stood up and ran his hands through his hair, taking a moment to readjust. He looked out his window into the city. "Love this place." Hearing a door creak down the hall, he opened his door and stuck his head out.

Stocking tried to walk as quiet as possible. She eventually got bored and took her finger off the wall. Stocking sniffed the air around her, and suddenly stopped walking. Honekoneko fell out of Stocking's arms, and she didn't notice. Stocking went to pet Honekoneko's head and she realized he was missing. Honekoneko's once expressionless face turned to a face of worry. Stocking usually kept her own face expressionless, and thus it was channeled onto Honekoneko. Stocking looked down at her feet and picked him back up. Honekoneko's face turned to one of relieve.

The halls were lined with bones on a black wall, surrounding the other doors. Kaiso put one of her hands along the wall while walking, feeling the bones of ones who have gone to The Lost Darkness. It was the place both demons and angels go if they.."die" it the war. When they die a second time, they go into eternal darkness where you spend all eternal time after your second death in Heaven or Hell during the war. Those who survive.. Stay where they are. Kaiso had thought to herself, reviving what she had heard from the demons' leader, Lucifer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

(Things are looking a bit more settled, so Im accepting new players again c: )

Username- BlueWolf101
Character name- Z
Demon or Angel?- Demon
Appearance-
Xqe2xN0.jpg
Link to ended RP (optional)- http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...n-Horror-RP!&highlight=welcome+to+our+mansion
Personality- Child-like and oblivious, she skips around and sings a lot. It's as if she's still stuck in her younger years, where she adores cute things and teddy bears. Deep down, she's sadistic and cruel and loves to torture and play with her victims. In her lifetime, she was a hired serial killer by a man named Charles.
How did they die?(optional)- Killed by Charles, the owner of the mansion she worked in.
Other- Z is still in love with someone from her past. She thinks of him constantly and has no hope of being truly happy again.
Also, her weapon of choice is a pair of scissors, which she keeps stashed inside of the teddy bear she carries around.​

Last edited:
(Never mind about the rp needing more demons, theres 5 of each. I thought there were like 3 demons haha)

Esdeath looked at the sad remains in the walls. "Wonder if they were victims of me," Esdeath silently chuckled to herself, as she continued walking. Her high heels continued to click through the halls.

Continuing his habit of muttering to himself, the hooded boy searched around the small room for something to do, making quite a racket. He never really went out of his room, so he used his outside voice and the like when he was pacing around, bor- he knew. He enjoyed eavesdropping quite a bit... he listened closely to the walls, attempting to listen in to private conversations. When he next saw the person, he would insult them about it.

level 100 angel definitely

Last edited:
Aions looked down the hallway and noticed a young girl holding a plush cat. He closed his left eye and tapped it lightly, checking if the blue paint shaped like an Eye of Horus had run. Confirming that the paint was still dry, he began walking down the hallway.

Stocking stood still, sniffing the air very carefully. Stocking sneezed and Honekoneko's face turned to horror. Oh my, oh my, oh my, please have nobody heard that.. I don't want to be noticed, Stocking thought to herself. Stocking could smell the faint scent of cake, but it was just her nose playing tricks on her. Stocking felt watched, but brushed it off as paranoia.

Esdeath continued to walk slowly, she felt the bones while walking. "They had precious lives, but now those lives are gone," Esdeath quietly laughed to herself. Esdeath also observed the scenery wondering if anybody else was awake.

Last edited:
Back