• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Royal Crown & Crown to Catalogue!

Kattastic

coffee addict
Bells
Feedback
100% (32) +
Updated 3/23 at 12:30am EST.

I’m out of Royal Crowns to sell & I’ll be switching to letting people come over to catalogue it for 200k bells on 3/24. Note that it’s just so you can pick up the crown & set it back down to order it from your catalogue later — I’m not selling the crowns.

I have a regular Crown ready to be catalogued & Royal Crowns will be in on 3/24. If you want to buy one instead of cataloguing it, we can work something out.

Last edited:
Is there any way we could catalog one ourselves if you already have one? Or are you doing orders only? I'd be willing to pay a lot more for that or if you'd be willing to get them in today.

Is there any way we could catalog one ourselves if you already have one? Or are you doing orders only? I'd be willing to pay a lot more for that or if you'd be willing to get them in today.

Honestly I’d let you catalogue it yourself for way less but I’m a money hungry little brat and sold the last one I had on hand today LOL. I’d be willing to time travel to get them in immediately for the right price, though.

How about 3 million?

That works!

By the way, to you and anyone else reading, please message me on discord if it’s easier with the loading times. circe#6342

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update: 3 crowns ready for pick-up. Reply/PM/discord when you’re ready to come get them and I’ll send you a code.

That works!

By the way, to you and anyone else reading, please message me on discord if it’s easier with the loading times. circe#6342

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update: 3 crowns ready for pick-up. Reply/PM/discord when you’re ready to come get them and I’ll send you a code.

I'll be on in 30m-1hr. Please hold one for me :)

That works!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, could I get a royal crown if there's any left?
Also, it says you're not accepting FR on discord.

Hi can I buy one please for 3 million? my FC is 8100-6459-5325 also i know loading times are so slow but twitter my DMS are open xadoringpaige thanks!!!

Back