Cycling Round and Round the Cycle Goes! Where's it Stopped? - Nobody Knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read the first post....It said "no reservations" I'm not asking to reserve anything, I was asking if she was gone yet and if someone already asked for her..?

You clearly didn't read it, lol .. My first post says that Freya is in my current villagers.. And, she is also not in my title

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chow has been voided.

You clearly didn't read it, lol .. My first post says that Freya is in my current villagers.. And, she is also not in my title

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chow has been voided.

I'm sorry, I didn't understand it...I'm new here so...

I'm sorry, I don't wanna come across as rude, but I get people asking the same questions to me, when the answers to all of them are in the first post

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shep has moved in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gala the Normal Pig is now moving! Please post if you'd like her!

95px-Gala_NewLeaf_Official.png

Wow! I'm in it for Drago! My friend absolutely ADORES him!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Darn, Nevermind.

Aw my favourite frog :D .. Henry has moved in.

If only this was my Star Fox town already, he'd be a dreamy ^^

Oh i DO hope Henry Will get ? good home! He is My best friend in My village. Looks like its only interesting caracters who move in tonigth ^_^

I REALLY hope this thing gets voided.. She tormented me in Wild World, as part of the dreaded 5 (Twiggy, Monique, Tiffany, Gwen & Pinky) ..

Twiggy the Peppy Bird is now moving. Please post if you'd like her!

95px-Twiggy_NewLeaf_Official.png

I know right, Tiffany ruined WW for me. She dressed so... inappropriately.

I think Wild World is the reason I'm not a big fan of the Snooty personality.. There are very very few Snooty villagers who were in Wild World which are tolerable.. Pecan is amazing, Whitney is amazing, Amelia's pretty cool, and Bree's sweet.. Except that, I hated ALL Snooty villagers in WW

- - - Post Merge - - -

Phew. Twiggy has been voided.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone amazing to replace that thing.. Simon has moved in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back