• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Rosie's Spectacular Giveaway; SETSUBAN BEANS (◕‿◕✿) !Finished!

ENTER !

Town : Chibi

Thanks you very much, that's so kind <3

Last edited:
ENTER!

My name is Lux, town name is Celocia, and my friend code is to the left, thanks! ^^

Okaaayyy then let's select our second winner, I've given you each a number 1-34 for the number of entrants we have (excluding the previous winner and ineligible candidates; mapleshine, tyla, Razur you have not been entered into the raffle as your accounts are all under 2 weeks old) and random.org selects ....

/drumroll please

Ahem; Nuuuummmmmbbeeerrr 24
Congratulations Trea
Now get throwing some beans ^^

For those who didn't win this time, your number is still carried forward for the final set of beans so don't be disheartened ^^

Last edited:
Bumping so more people have chance ~ good luck everyone. Will announce the next winner in 2-3 hours!

Back