• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Roots 25 TBT. NEW: Walt (free) BOXES: Cheri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eloise is in boxes. Lurkers have been contacted and given sufficient time to respond.

Hello, it is me, the lurker!

I'm so excited to have her! She's definitely my dreamy and I've been so excited for this day! I have the most perfect spot for her cute house, too ^-^

I just can't thank you enough for your patience and keeping me in the loop and really just making this possible, it means so much and I would give you ALL the TBT if I could to properly show my gratitude! :D

Fuchsia will be voided in 30 minutes.
voided.

Voided today: Pompom ~ Gayle ~ Agnes ~ Cyrano ~ Hazel ~ Bettina ~ Fuchsia ~
Adopted by me today: Maple ~ Freya ~ Diana

Last edited:
Hii ^^ may i lurk for PIETRO, TIA, Diana & Tutu please? ( ͒ ु- ?̫̮ - ू ͒) ~ will pay c:

Please VM me when they happen to be in boxes if you don't mind.. I have a hard time keeping up with threads xD

Hii ^^ may i lurk for PIETRO, TIA, Diana & Tutu please? ( ͒ ु- •̫̮ - ू ͒) ~ will pay c:

Please VM me when they happen to be in boxes if you don't mind.. I have a hard time keeping up with threads xD
absolutely. I normally pm lurkers but if you would rather have a vm that is fine.

Put me down for Fuchsia (maybe you'll catch her past the 16 cycle eh) and Naomi. Enjoyed my last trade with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back