• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🚶 Roller's Path Design Shop! 🚶

I'll get back to you if I do need your assistance. I know of an app I may be able to use that I have used in the past so I'll see if I can get it again and if I like the results from it.

Sounds good.

Bumping this—the shop is still open even though I’m doing a few commissions right now!

Hii! i'd like to order a path :~)

I want something for the spring / summer time,
- 9 brick tiles? (like the one in your candy brick example)
- a set of 10
- bricks a light cream color & a darker color of your choosing
- i would like the edges & sides of the path to be thicker
- on the edges i would like some grass/leafs & stawberrys

here's an example of the "style" i have in mind -> x

ik you're busy on other commissions so i'm not in a rush ^^
would you be able to let me know how much it'll cost? so i can make sure I keep money aside <3 thank you! :lemon:

Last edited:
Hii! i'd like to order a path :~)

I want something for the spring / summer time,
- 9 brick tiles? (like the one in your candy brick example)
- a set of 10
- bricks a light cream color & a darker color of your choosing
- i would like the edges & sides of the path to be thicker
- on the edges i would like some grass/leafs & stawberrys

here's an example of the "style" i have in mind -> x

ik you're busy on other commissions so i'm not in a rush ^^
would you be able to let me know how much it'll cost? so i can make sure I keep money aside <3 thank you! :lemon:

That doesn’t sound too hard to do! If you could, please email me at belltreepathdesign@gmail.com and we can go over more specifics (like what colors for the borders of the path and stuff like that) It should be about 15 bells because it’s a pretty simple request :)

I'm closing the shop indefinitely due to a recent bout of personal issues. Feel free to send me a commission, but know that I won't see it for a few months, probably. Hopefully in the summer I'll return to making paths.

Back