• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

{ROLEPLAY} Winchester Mystery House {ROLEPLAY}

jiny

( ´ ▽ ` ).。o♡
Poyo Puffs
Bells
Switch
5353-8576-4020
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Chao Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Sheep Plush
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Introduction

You and your friends decide to go visit the Winchester Mystery House. You love it there, how it's so spooky, and mysterious, but when it's time to escape, there's no way out. Odd creatures from all over the house come to attack you and your buddies, and you're trembling at the idea. Will you escape or will you be left there to die..? The choice is yours..

History

The Winchester Mystery House is a mansion in San Jose, California which was once the personal residence of Sarah Winchester, the widow of gun magnate William Wirt Winchester. Located at 525 South Winchester Blvd. in San Jose, the Queen Anne Style Victorian mansion is renowned for its size, its architectural curiosities, and its lack of any master building plan. It is a designated California historical landmark and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It is privately owned and serves as a tourist attraction.

Character Sheet

Character Name/Nickname:
Female/Male?:
Birthday (Month/Day/Year):
Personality:
Extra Info:

Rules

1. You can have a limit of 3 characters at a time.
2. If you wish to leave the roleplay, tell me and I'll allow you to kill him/her off.
3. Use proper grammar. (Example of bad grammar: Lola Went To Find Leilani!, lola went to find leilani)
4. Swearing is limited. If you wish to swear, don't do it in every sentence.
5. Don't make your character super OP.
6. Don't time skip without my permission.
7. I'm basically on all day, so no need to worry like "WHERES SUGARELLA" unless I'm at school.
8. If you break more than 2 of these rules, you shall be kicked out of the RP.

Characters

Character Name/Nickname: Kaelyn/Kae (her nickname when you befriend her)
Female/Male?: Female
Appearance:
tumblr_nnacv3M7FM1u84acyo2_500.jpg
Birthday (Month/Day/Year): July 18th
Personality: She's very bubbly. She's not afraid to say what she thinks, and loves to be sarcastic, even if she means it in a joke way. She'll warm up to you, once you talk to her a lot.
Extra Info: ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

Character Name/Nickname: Midnight/Mid
Appearance: Birthday (Month/Day/Year): April/6/1999
Personality: Mysterious girl who is kind and sweet to her friends! She also can be very mean if she needs to or bad. She is a tomboy and is very loving!
Extra Info: She has no family and lives by herself! She is very sensetive but instead of crying she lets all her anger out. She can be a kind sweet girl one second and then the other she's a hurricane of anger! My advice, better not mess with her!

Sorry for attached image I don't know how to get rid of it! It's not part of my form :C

Character Name/Nickname: Catarina Keeton (Referred to usually as Crazy Cat)
Appearance:
cfef27c42b990b6f9b5c47923e374a87.jpg
Birthday (Month/Day/Year): December 13th
Personality: Catarina is kind of morbid and obsessed with death. She was bullied as a child and she was treated poorly by her parents as a child. Her only friend, her older sister, who died when Catarina was 7 from "unknown causes" and she never really recovered from it. She is not one who is great at making friends and is very shy and quiet. She can be a little insane sometimes and she usually creeps other people out. She akwasy carries around a little knife in her pocket with her sisters initials engraved in it.
Extra Info:ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

Character Name/Nickname: Maggie
Appearance:
anime-art-cute-girl-Favim.com-1717887.jpg
Birthday (Month/Day/Year): April 10 1995
Personality: Paranoid, crazy, a little weird. Maggie can be sweet, and friendly if you get on her good side.
Extra Info: Maggie carries around a barbed-wire baseball bat, which she has named "Lucille." Maggie also has BPD.

Character Name/Nickname: Emilee
Appearance:
tumblr_mta870VZyD1siyftxo1_500.png
Birthday (Month/Day/Year): December 25
Personality: She's very smart, and loves to hang out with other girls her age. Although, she's very shy when you meet her. She wants to make friends all the time, and tell them about how she was born on Christmas Day, she thinks they'll think she's cool because of that. But, she also loves listening to music, and loves to read fictional books.
Extra Info: She is Kaelyn's best friend, but she likes to think they're related somehow.

News/Notices

This roleplay will start once we reach six characters! Current Number Of Characters: 5!

Last edited:
Appearance:image.jpg
Birthday (Month/Day/Year): April/6/1999
Personality: Mysterious girl who is kind and sweet to her friends! She also can be very mean if she needs to or bad. She is a tomboy and is very loving!
Extra Info: She has no family and lives by herself! She is very sensetive but instead of crying she lets all her anger out. She can be a kind sweet girl one second and then the other she's a hurricane of anger! My advice, better not mess with her!

Sorry for attached image I don't know how to get rid of it! It's not part of my form :C

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
Reserving this spot to fill out a form, this RP sounds cool!

Appearance:
Personality: Catarina is kind of morbid and obsessed with death. She was bullied as a child and she was treated poorly by her parents as a child. Her only friend, her older sister, who died when Catarina was 7 from "unknown causes" and she never really recovered from it. She is not one who is great at making friends and is very shy and quiet. She can be a little insane sometimes and she usually creeps other people out. She akwasy carries around a little knife in her pocket with her sisters initials engraved in it.
Extra Info:ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

Last edited:
Character Name/Nickname: Kaelyn/Kae (her nickname when you befriend her)
Appearance:
tumblr_nnacv3M7FM1u84acyo2_500.jpg
Birthday (Month/Day/Year): July 18th
Personality: She's very bubbly. She's not afraid to say what she thinks, and loves to be sarcastic, even if she means it in a joke way. She'll warm up to you, once you talk to her a lot.
Extra Info: ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

Last edited:
Appearance:View attachment 156565
Birthday (Month/Day/Year): April/6/1999
Personality: Mysterious girl who is kind and sweet to her friends! She also can be very mean if she needs to or bad.
Extra Info: She has no family and lives by herself! She is very sensetive but instead of crying she lets all her anger out

Appearance:
5-1.jpg
Personality: Catarina is kind of morbid and obsessed with death. She was bullied as a child and she was treated poorly by her parents as a child. Her only friend, her older sister, died when Catarina was 7 and she never really recovered from it. She is not one who is great at making friends and is very shy and quiet. She can be a little insane sometimes and she usually creeps other people out.
Extra Info: Nothing really

Accepted! We'll probably start when we have 6 people! (including me)

I edited the pic just to let you know, if you think it is a bit too morbid then I will change it back

Appearance:
Personality: Catarina is kind of morbid and obsessed with death. She was bullied as a child and she was treated poorly by her parents as a child. Her only friend, her older sister, died when Catarina was 7 and she never really recovered from it. She is not one who is great at making friends and is very shy and quiet. She can be a little insane sometimes and she usually creeps other people out.
Extra Info: Nothing really
How do you that little thingy, you know press Catarina and pic of her comes up?

Back