• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[Roleplay] Time Travelers!

EmilyFoster

Emily_and_Aby Co-Founder
Bells
Sooooo......

You and your friends somehow build a time machine using old car parts. Together you guys do whatever and play around with this thing......
Kinda a stupid idea, I know....

Rules:
- This is not very serious, you are allowed to use only one or two sentences
- Nothing inappropriate
- No god-modding
- Fool around and have fun

Character Form:
Name:
Nickname(s): (optional)
Age: (I'm guessing we'll do around teenager age or older, I guess)
Personality:
Appearance (optional):

Name: Becca
Personality: Somewhat introverted, but still loves to hang out with friends if the right people, avoids getting in fights and is an overall kind and friendly person. She's also very smart but tends to lack common sense
Appearance: Dark shoulder length hair, green eyes, overall average with her height being 5ft.5in.
(Sorry if this is not very detailed)

Name: Becca
Personality: Somewhat introverted, but still loves to hang out with friends if the right people, avoids getting in fights and is an overall kind and friendly person. She's also very smart but tends to lack common sense
Appearance: Dark shoulder length hair, green eyes, overall average with her height being 5ft.5in.
(Sorry if this is not very detailed)

Accepted! :D

Creator's Username: L CocoaBean
Name: Asuna Kawahara
Personality: Shy and quiet, loves to make people happy but is often to scared to talk to people.
Looks (can include a photo but you don't have to): Quite long purple hair, always wears a yellow bow in her hair.
Anything else: Is in a wheelchair but no one knows why.

Creator's Username: L CocoaBean
Name: Asuna Kawahara
Personality: Shy and quiet, loves to make people happy but is often to scared to talk to people.
Looks (can include a photo but you don't have to): Quite long purple hair, always wears a yellow bow in her hair.
Anything else: Is in a wheelchair but no one knows why.
Accepted ^_^

Haha thanks! I know my characters kinda boring and doesn't even have a last name!

Here's my character:

Name: Jennifer Summers
Personality: Outgoing, but doesn't like to take risks mostly nice but can come of as sarcastic
Appearance: Dirty blond hair, and is always wearing some type of t-shirt and shorts

Ok! I think we can get started! :D

"H-hey, guys!" Asuna called. "I went to the junkyard this morning, and look what I got!" Wheeling herself over to the table she dumped an armful of dirty car parts in front of the two girls.

Last edited:
"Huh?" Jennifer raised an eyebrow and looked down at the dusty, old car parts, "What are those for?"

"Well....You know I read that book about time travel and stuff? Yeah, so I was thinking..." She looked up at her friends. "We could..make our own t-time machine...?"

Last edited:
"T-time travel!?! That's impossible!" Becca made a face that was shocked yet confused.

"Hehe, are you sure about that? So far as we know it is possible to go forward in time but I won't go into all of that - that's why we're gonna make a time machine that can go back and forward!" Asuna clapped her hands in excitement and looked at the girls expectantly.

".... And how do we build a time machine? I mean all we have is a bunch of car parts." She was slightly intrested, but then thought about the mechanics of building something that could bring them somewhere years from now.

Back