[Roleplay] The Rebuilding - Continuation of The Aftermath

"See, it combines easier this way." ...How come I can get closer to Jean-sama while we're cooking than doing anything else...? I start to get embarrassed as I realise exactly how close I am to Jean while he has barely any clothes on.

"Y-Yeah!" I say then finish mixing. "So... IS IT TIME TO COOK THE CAKE?!" I set my hand on fire. (Going in the bath, brb)

Last edited:
I pull away from him just as he ignites his hand, but not in time to stop him from melting off my hand because of the heat. "Jean-sama! No fire!"
(Okay. Don't drown!)

Last edited:
(Dammit, I have to go in five mins cos parents, but I promise tomorrow I will be on all day.)

I hit my head off the kitchen counter as I accidentally sit on her face, knocking me out.

(( Good luck today ^ o ^

1_by_eiko_tan-d7zlfm3.jpg

kk
Luna is coming soon ♥))

((ALTOOOOOIIIIIDSS!!!! :D))

I try to wriggle out from under Jean without hurting him, and end up banging my head on the tile floor and pass out.
(Okay. I knocked Sam out too, we can kinda freeze this scene till tomorrow then.)

I try to wriggle out from under Jean without hurting him, and end up banging my head on the tile floor and pass out.
(Okay. I knocked Sam out too, we can kinda freeze this scene till tomorrow then.)

((Unless Carmen sees them... ;P))

Back