• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[Roleplay] The Rebuilding - Continuation of The Aftermath

"What makes you so sure that you weren't good enough for her?"

Did I say something stupid again..? I don't think I said anything that caused him to think this way...

I roll my eyes. "She deserves someone warm and friendly not some bitter *sshole like me. It's better for her if I die. Now, leave me the **** alone. I don't ****ing know why I'm telling this **** to you... you pathetic little scum..."

Last edited:
"Better for her? What if she's perfectly happy being with you? What if she doesn't want anyone else?"

- - - Post Merge - - -

... Scum?

"No Blaze, I won't. If you can't ****ing understand why you shouldn't have tried to kill yourself, I'm never leaving your side ever again."

I hug Luna tightly. "Goddamn..."

"Of course I'm stubborn, Blaze." I retort.

- - - Post Merge - - -

"I have to be stubborn."

I wince when Luna whimpers.

"Hey, shhh... sorry for being loud, I didn't mean anything by it.." I pat Luna's head.

Last edited:
".... I would, except your name is Blaze, and my name is Sai, so I can't exactly do that."

Last edited:
"Yes, Blaze, yes I do. Now matter how idiotic you get, I'll always love you." I set Luna down on the floor and kiss Blaze.

Feeling the heat of the moment, I lift her ontop of me and start to work on taking off her clothes.

~Fades to Black~

My eyes widen and I blush as Blaze picks me up.

I quickly regain my composture begin unbuttoning Blaze's shirt.

... Mine. He's mine.

~ Fades to Black ~

(( idk ))

- - - Post Merge - - -

"THIS IS THE REAL OFFICIAL ENDING OF THE AFTERMATH
THX FOR READING BAI ;D"
— Tokay 2014

And you guys thought we were gone :rolleyes:
But yes, Blaze lives and they get Luna.
There you go, a happy little Blai ending. <3

If any readers haven't checked it out yet, we are now RPing "The Jade Dagger".
It's 100% crack, bad jokes, and drama, but it's also a nice cool down from The Aftermath.

As always, stay safe.

guess I can change my user title now huh

Last edited:
Back