• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Roleplay-Is the world going to end?

The we have to risk to "Everyone run when I say too" I say "Now". We all run and make it to the wepon shop.

"I still think this is insane... I mean, does anyone even know how to use any of the stuff in here?" I ask when we make it to the weapon shop.

I see her fiddle around with it and help her "there, loaded" I say "how about a sword for you ruby?"

Last edited:
(Can I still join or no?)

Have you posted your personality and everything?

GUYS AND MADAMS!! MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FIRST POST!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry everyone. I say (pants). Ive just ran to everyone of our houses. And Aspa?(CreeperHugz). I found your baby brother. Here he is(Passes baby to (TheCreeperHgz,forgot name xD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! And i got a weapon for myself. My Dads Magic Mallet! It attacks 25* Harder than a normal mallet!

Back