[Roleplay] Anime Universe

I wake up out side lucy houce and remeber that lucy had kicked and sent me flying out of her window.

Last edited:
Name: Weiss Schnee (Nickname 'Ice Queen.')
Age*: 17
Appearence: Race: Human
What anime they're from: RWBY
Weapon**: Myrtenaster. (Multi Action Dust Rapier (Sword))
Abiliries/powers**: Sword has magic like powers, increasing her speed and slight ice powers.

Last edited:
(sorry i havent rped in awhile, can anyone fill me in on what i missed? D; )
(basically, my character, Ibuki Mioda, trapped everyone in school and made them kill each other)
"You have 5 hours for a murder to happen before your secrets are revealed upupupupupu"

"As if." I say, and run around wildly. "To fast!" I say, and I run around enough for me not to die.

A chain grabs Laxus around the neck(ITS INDUSTRUCTABLE). It drags him into the room, and a bored sweeps all other students into the room. Patty was tied up on a stick. Laxus goes to save her, and his electricity counters and hits himself instead. He is then smashed by a giant plastic lightning bolt (you may say that he survived and have the other characters find him later)

(no one hears him, by the way. THat would ruin this part of the story)

I turn off the announcements, and put Monokuma away. I throw a couple things around, and then think, "Well, he is dead now, and that was really soft so I dont think anyone heard it."

Back