• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Rockman will be gone!

Can you tell him I don't know much about him but just mention my name so he is all like "who is that weirdo".

rafren said:
Oh can you tell him that i'll miss him?
I will tomorrow...We just got done talking because its kinda getting late!!!! You guys can still post whatever you want me to tell him. I will just tell him everything tomorrow!!!!

Lord Yuan said:
Can you tell him I don't know much about him but just mention my name so he is all like "who is that weirdo".
HAHA, Okay ill be sure to tell him that!!!!

And then tell him I broke up with him like we had some sort of relationship he didn't know about just to mess with him.

xeladude said:
No offence, but what's with all the !!!!!!!!!!

Tell him I'm gonna work on the Heart hat ;3
I just like to overuse exclamation marks like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its just my thing...I also find it funny because some people never notice it and some people do!!!! Most people find it annoying XD But when im in school I write perfectly normal without many exclamation marks unless theyre needed. I just like to see if people on forumns get annoyed by my irradicate usage of exclamation marks!!! :D

OKAY AND ILL BE SURE TO TELL HIM THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Yuan said:
And then tell him I broke up with him like we had some sort of relationship he didn't know about just to mess with him.
Oh gawd that will be HILARIOUS. HE WILL BE SO CONFUSED!!!! XD

RiiRii said:
Lord Yuan said:
Another fun thing to do on the phone is end the conversation while brushing the mic up against something to make static and then yell "NOOO THE NAZIS ARE BACK" in the back ground. Then they will be worried/confused/ and scared.

Lord Yuan said:
RiiRii said:
Lord Yuan said:
Another fun thing to do on the phone is end the conversation while brushing the mic up against something to make static and then yell "NOOO THE NAZIS ARE BACK" in the back ground. Then they will be worried/confused/ and scared.
Tried it, then I remembered my friend was Jewish ;~;

Lord Yuan said:
RiiRii said:
Lord Yuan said:
You have the same funny sense of humor all my friends have!!!! Btw another fun thing to do is scream in the phone like a dying VULTURE!!!! Than they get all creeped out and say, "WHAT THE *censored.3.0* WAS THAT!!!!????" Then you act like you heard nothing and they think theyre going CRAZY!!!! :)

Tell him that I got crushed by a boulder and paralysed as I slowly died of hunger and bleeding...!!!

RiiRii said:
Lord Yuan said:
RiiRii said:
Lord Yuan said:
You have the same funny sense of humor all my friends have!!!! Btw another fun thing to do is scream in the phone like a dying VULTURE!!!! Than they get all creeped out and say, "WHAT THE *censored.3.0* WAS THAT!!!!????" Then you act like you heard nothing and they think theyre going CRAZY!!!! :)
I like the part where you pretend you heard nothing to make it seem like they are going insane. Wow this is great. The phone is one of the most perfect tools to cause stress and anxiety. I love it. **** text messaging when you can drive somebody insane.

Back