• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Robert's Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Welcome to Robert's Mansion!
Notice: My real name isn't Robert
Notice 2: This is somewhat like the destroyed PrinceBoo's Mansion_________________________________________________Welcome to my mansion! Here at Robert's mansion we have a variety of torture devices and free lattes at night! Sign up for a job.... Only if you want you demise.... err Fun! Yes Fun!_________________________________________________Rooms
Rooftop/Attic: F5
Telescope: F5
Crown Chamber: F4
Robert's Bedroom: F4
Occupied Bedroom: F3 (Zelandonia)
Open Bedroom: F3
Jacuzzi Room: F2
Occupied Bedroom: F2 (Gabbylala)
Occupied Bedroom: F2 (Super_Naruto)
Occupied Bedroom: F2 (Triforce3force)
Open Bedroom: F2
Open Bedroom: F2
War Room: F2
Boo-Chambers: F1
Foyer: F1
Garden: F1
Kitchen: F1
Freezer: BF1 (Justin125)
Occupied Bedroom: BF1 (Koehler)
Fat Bunny Chambers: BF2
PrinceBoo's Throne Room: BF2
_________________________________________________Berry Important People

OddCrazyMe
Position: King Robert
Room: Robert's Bedroom, F4

Gabbylala
Position: Boo-Keeper
Room: Bedroom, F2

Super_Naruto
Position: Ninja Security

Justin125
Position: Ghost Hunter
Room: Freezer, BF1

Triforce3force
Position: WMB Handler

Koehler
Position: Butler
Room: Bedroom, BF1

Zelandonia
Position: Head Chef
Room: Bedroom: F3

Open Positions
Crown Shiner
Gardener
Expansion Builder
_________________________________________________WHATT! You don't want to be a BIP? Fine you can stay but if the Boo's attack you don't come crying to me. :gyroidwink:

I would like to be the Boo kepper please.I have expirence.Also I would like the Jacuzzi room:F2.

Haha! You fell for the eaisest trick in the book. <small><small><small><small><small><small>Too bad I fell for it the first time PB pulled that on me. >_></small></small></small></small></small></small>

*Watches Gabby hang from a rope*

Okay sure you can have the job but no you may not have the Jacuzzi. That's for everyone. :gyroidmad:

OddCrazyMe said:
Haha! You fell for the eaisest trick in the book. <small><small><small><small><small><small>Too bad I fell for it the first time PB pulled that on me. >_></small></small></small></small></small></small>

*Watches Gabby hang from a rope*

Okay sure you can have the job but no you may not have the Jacuzzi. That's for everyone. :gyroidmad:
Ok then give me another room.I don't care.I have 6 kids at home to feed.

Hello I believe I used to be the ninja ghost head of security guard and now I'm back from the dead to help as a normal ninja head of security :).

Oh yes. :gyroidveryhappy:

Gabbylala
Position: Boo-Keeper
Room: Open Bedroom: F2

Super_Naruto
Position: Ninja Security
Room: Open Bedroom: F2

Okay you both get rooms on the second floor. :gyroidwink: Here's the key and well. Yea thats it. Remember to cause extra tricks on other mansions. Have fun. Now where's the chef? :gyroidmad:

Rawr, this was so much fun, one of the best RPs I have ever played.

I'm a ghost hunter, rawr.

BF2 please. :evillaugh:

Justin125
Position: Ghost Hunter
Room: Freezer, BF1

Triforce3force
Position: WMB Handler

Koehler
Position: Butler
Room: Bedroom, BF1

Wow this place is booming like hotcakes. :0

Gabby, I believe I last saw your vacuum in the Fat Bunny Chambers. But first we need to celebrate Valentine's day and paint the place red. Sound like a good idea?

We need an engineer to design plans for an expansion of the mansion. Should I go out and hunt for one and take him hostage and force him to make the plans for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back