• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Robert's Mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I will now place completely safe boxes of chocolate all around the house. If you find them....you get a prize, courtesy of my extensive weapons department! :lol:

And if anyone names what the quote in my sig is from, and states the rest of it, they get a prize of.....a massively destructive weapon, tailored to your tastes!

:D

Ok cook Zel. What room do you like?

Wait!! Stop fat bunnies allergic to chocolate. :0
Gabby grab your vacuum and get out of the fat bunny chambers. :0

the mansion should have a picture to show what it kinda looks like.at my site my mansion looks like this on the inside:
poolandhouse.jpg

and this on the outside:
Mansion-House-touchup.jpg

Oh yea Zel... Here's your Head Cook badge. The printer was broken and well yea...

Zelandonia
Position: Head Chef
Room: Bedroom: F3

Yea you get a royal room. Lucky you. My room is still better though.

Too bad. VIBIP's only and I need closest access to food most of the day anyway.

*cleans dust*

Wow this place gets dusty in 3 days... Agreed?

Also everyone is getting a photos. So here's Fat Bunnies:
roar.jpg

I still have to get the rest of them taken. Fat Bunny went on rampage and destroyed the camera though. -.-

Now its time for my usual form of entering a cafe that I haven't been in before.

*stumbles in*

Whoa! I wouldn't mind taking the position of "Gardener"...if it isnt taken, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back