Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Welcome to Robert's Mansion!
Notice: My real name isn't Robert
Notice 2: This is somewhat like the destroyed PrinceBoo's Mansion_________________________________________________Welcome to my mansion! Here at Robert's mansion we have a variety of torture devices and free lattes at night! Sign up for a job.... Only if you want you demise.... err Fun! Yes Fun!_________________________________________________Rooms
Rooftop/Attic: F5
Telescope: F5
Crown Chamber: F4
Robert's Bedroom: F4
Occupied Bedroom: F3 (Zelandonia)
Open Bedroom: F3
Jacuzzi Room: F2
Occupied Bedroom: F2 (Gabbylala)
Occupied Bedroom: F2 (Super_Naruto)
Occupied Bedroom: F2 (Triforce3force)
Open Bedroom: F2
Open Bedroom: F2
War Room: F2
Boo-Chambers: F1
Foyer: F1
Garden: F1
Kitchen: F1
Freezer: BF1 (Justin125)
Occupied Bedroom: BF1 (Koehler)
Fat Bunny Chambers: BF2
PrinceBoo's Throne Room: BF2
_________________________________________________Berry Important People

OddCrazyMe
Position: King Robert
Room: Robert's Bedroom, F4

Gabbylala
Position: Boo-Keeper
Room: Bedroom, F2

Super_Naruto
Position: Ninja Security

Justin125
Position: Ghost Hunter
Room: Freezer, BF1

Triforce3force
Position: WMB Handler

Koehler
Position: Butler
Room: Bedroom, BF1

Zelandonia
Position: Head Chef
Room: Bedroom: F3

Open Positions
Crown Shiner
Gardener
Expansion Builder
_________________________________________________WHATT! You don't want to be a BIP? Fine you can stay but if the Boo's attack you don't come crying to me. :gyroidwink:

I would like to be the Boo kepper please.I have expirence.Also I would like the Jacuzzi room:F2.

Haha! You fell for the eaisest trick in the book. <small><small><small><small><small><small>Too bad I fell for it the first time PB pulled that on me. >_></small></small></small></small></small></small>

*Watches Gabby hang from a rope*

Okay sure you can have the job but no you may not have the Jacuzzi. That's for everyone. :gyroidmad:

OddCrazyMe said:
Haha! You fell for the eaisest trick in the book. <small><small><small><small><small><small>Too bad I fell for it the first time PB pulled that on me. >_></small></small></small></small></small></small>

*Watches Gabby hang from a rope*

Okay sure you can have the job but no you may not have the Jacuzzi. That's for everyone. :gyroidmad:
Ok then give me another room.I don't care.I have 6 kids at home to feed.

Hello I believe I used to be the ninja ghost head of security guard and now I'm back from the dead to help as a normal ninja head of security :).

Oh yes. :gyroidveryhappy:

Gabbylala
Position: Boo-Keeper
Room: Open Bedroom: F2

Super_Naruto
Position: Ninja Security
Room: Open Bedroom: F2

Okay you both get rooms on the second floor. :gyroidwink: Here's the key and well. Yea thats it. Remember to cause extra tricks on other mansions. Have fun. Now where's the chef? :gyroidmad:

Rawr, this was so much fun, one of the best RPs I have ever played.

I'm a ghost hunter, rawr.

BF2 please. :evillaugh:

Justin125
Position: Ghost Hunter
Room: Freezer, BF1

Triforce3force
Position: WMB Handler

Koehler
Position: Butler
Room: Bedroom, BF1

Wow this place is booming like hotcakes. :0

Gabby, I believe I last saw your vacuum in the Fat Bunny Chambers. But first we need to celebrate Valentine's day and paint the place red. Sound like a good idea?

We need an engineer to design plans for an expansion of the mansion. Should I go out and hunt for one and take him hostage and force him to make the plans for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back