• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Rina's Adopt a Villager Services. 40 TBT for a villager and free 40 items to claim with order.

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi Rina, I have a villager moving out soon. Could I get Merengue? I’ll be online for the next hour or so. Otherwise, I can check back tomorrow evening. Let me know what time works best for you, thank you :)
I can get started on getting her out within the hour.

Great, thank you! I’ll get the plot ready.

Hiya, I'm back again! Can I request Dobie this time?

Hello, may I get Shino?

I can have a plot open soon, someone asked to move out I just haven't TT'd yet to get her plot empty, incase I couldn't find a seller.

howdy, i'd like to place an order for raymond if you're available today! i'll send you the tbt first when you respond.

Hello, I'd like to place an order for Shino if possible? I already have a plot ready :>

Would it be possible to order Raymond and Sasha? Thank you so much :)
I’m at the stage of the game when I can buy plots so no worries about that :) I have the TBT ready :D thank you for offering this

Hey, I have a villager that will be in boxes tomorrow! Would I possibly be able to get Shino from you the day after tomorrow? I can let you know in advance, and I'll do 50 TBT for the trouble :)

Would it be possible to order Raymond and Sasha? Thank you so much :)
I’m at the stage of the game when I can buy plots so no worries about that :) I have the TBT ready :D thank you for offering this
I'll send a dodo code when you want to pick up Sasha. Raymond will follow shortly.
Post automatically merged:

Hey, I have a villager that will be in boxes tomorrow! Would I possibly be able to get Shino from you the day after tomorrow? I can let you know in advance, and I'll do 50 TBT for the trouble :)
Of course. Just tell me when you're ready to pick her up and I'll have her ready!

Back